Nezumi x male reader x Author

Nezumi sighed as he looked up at the starry sky, wondering if his love was looking up at the same sky right now. His love however did live in a different country, Nezumi lived in France, and Y/n lived in Canada. Nezumi met Y/n online on his Yaoi instagram account. It wasn't a love story like the old traditional one, "We met in this cafe blah blah." Nezumi loved that his love story was unique. Nezumi closed his eyes and let out a satisfied sigh, before sitting up quickly when his phone rang. "Hello?" Nezumi said into the phone. "Hello, Nezumi?" Y/n said on the other end. "Yes it's me of course. What do you want?" Nezumi said in a sort of cold tone. Y/n giggled. "Even if you live me you still act cold, but that's fine I love that part of you." Y/n said practically beaming on the other side of the line.

That was only the beginning of their relationship until it got rocky, they fell many times, earning bruises, scrapes, and even scars.

Shion inhaled before letting out all his thoughts. "Nezumi, I love you, I really do. I loved you for a long time now. Please return my feelings!" Shion yelled out. Nezumi blushed slightly, Shion was Nezumi's first crush before Y/n. If Nezumi went with Shion, he could actually touch someone, hug, kiss, and cuddle them. "I need time to think. But I'm not rejecting you, know that.. just I need some time please." Nezumi said explaining his excuse to Shion. Nezumi needed to know who he wanted to be with, and soon.

That of course, caused rifts in the relationship. Y/n could sense Nezumi was hiding something when he was ignoring his calls and messages. Until Nezumi finally answered one of his calls. "Nezumi! What's going on?! Are you hurt? God I was so worried! Don't you ever do that again. I will come to france and strangle you." Y/n said screaming in emotional pain to his mic on his phone. Nezumi shook his head and sighed. "I think I like someone else, I mean I liked them before I met you, and now they like me." Nezumi began. Before he could finish he heard sobs on the other side of the line. "I fucking knew it, I will never find anyone, you're like all the rest. You know what Nezumi. Fuck you. I hate when people do this to me. Goodbye." After that there was a series of beeps, telling Nezumi the other person hung up. Nezumi began to panic. He tried dialling Y/n's number, but it said it was out of reach or disconnected. He immediately tried to get to him on Instagram, his account was deleted. What the actual fuck, Nezumi thought, did he have some kind of disappearance button or something ready?

Nezumi went to Shion and told him about Y/n. After that Y/n never came back. Ever. So Shion and Nezumi got together and lived happily ever after.

Nah Im kidding.

2 years later, an 18 year old Y/n posed in front of the camera as Kurtis took photos. "Work it gurlll." Said Kurtis as he snapped photos like his life depended on it. Y/n laughed and stopped posing. "Double selfie?" Asked Kurtis smiling. Then they posed together and snapped the selfie. "We look awesome!" Kurtis said grinning and Y/n nodded looking through the pictures. "Well we should go to the market now. You wanted to go right?" Y/n asked Kurtis. "Yes!" Kurtis cheered.  ((There is now a market place in paris france not too far from the tower.))

"Ah, Y/n look, Yaoi manga stand!" Kurtis said excitedly and ran to the stand quickly. Y/n laughed and followed after him. "Oh they have so many. It's almost my birthday can I get some Y/n?" Asked Kurtis with his puppy eyes and pout. Y/n gritted his teeth and tched. "I can't resist that look go ahed you weirdo." Y/n said and gestured towards all the 18+ manga. "You wanna read some later? And maybe try some things out?" Kurtis said winking. Y/n blushed in embarrassment. "Kurtis shush. I will read but no trying. Maybe." Y/n said also winking jokingly. Both males started laughing. Then Kurtis grabbed at least 23 mangas, "Hello sirs can I buy all of these, well Y/n, since he is so nice~" Kurtis said happily. "Y/n?" Said the owner of the booth which happened to be a long black haired male, along with a white haired male. "Nezumi?" Y/n said in slight shock. "Nezumi? It's this guy. Oh please he isn't even that attractive. I mean he is but,," "Kurtis not helping young one." "Sorry Y/n."

"Who is that?" Y/n gestured towards the white haired male. "That's my boyfriend Shion." Nezumi responded coldly. "Why the fuck do you sound so mad. You fucking left me. You fucking played me asshole." Y/n said getting mad. "I left you? Where did you fucking go?" Nezumi hissed out at Y/n. "I left to find my amazing husband right here." Y/n said and held Kurtis's arm up like a prize. "We are actually here on our honeymoon, right babe?" Y/n said and looked at Kurtis. Kurtis blushed deeply. "Y-yes." Kurtis looked away in an opposite direction. "I have a fiancé." Nezumi sad and hugged Shion. Shion looked so out of this situation, kind of like Kurtis. "Whatever here is the money. Me and my husband are going to go fuck until one of us can't walk." Y/n said angrily throwing money at the other two before dragging Kurtis to their hotel room.

Okay so you have two ending here choose wisely. One is the ending with Nezumi or ending with Me. You can read both too of course. But like comment which person you choose.

Nezumi ending,

Y/n dragged Kurtis all the way to the hotel and into the room. "Thanks for playing along Kurtis." Y/n smiled. Kurtis nodded. "Anything for you, that's what best friends are for right?" Kurtis smiled. "But I really think you should talk shit out with Nezumi. It's been bothering you since like ever." Kurtis said and laid down on the queen sized bed, with all his manga. "Maybe.." Y/n said now peering out of the window, looking in the direction of the market place. "Come read yaoi with me husband~" Kurtis said and started laughing, and Y/n so joined in.

The next day Y/n returned to the market place, with Kurtis, who was going to buy more manga with his own money. When they arrived at the booth Kurtis dove into the manga again, and Y/n walked up to Nezumi. "What the fuck do you want?" Nezumi said clearly annoyed. "We need to talk." Nezumi sighed, knowing Y/n wouldn't leave without talking. Y/n nodded before starting. "So, I'm sorry about disappearing back then, I had to. You would obviously be happier if I did leave. I couldn't give you anything. I'm so sorry, I just felt so useless when you said that. I didn't want to leave I truly didn't.. but.. you were already leaving me. So I freaked out. I was a kid..." Y/n finished and looked down at his feet, before looking back up to Nezumi. Nezumi had tears rolling down his face. "I'm sorry too. Y/n I still love you. I had all thus time, I hoped that you would come back each day. Please take me back. Fuck. You're married." Nezumi said and stopped and began to think. Y/n laughed. "I'm not actually married, and of course I will. But what about Shion?" They both looked over at Shion, who was actually now flirting with Kurtis, and Kurtis who was flirting right back. "What a cheater." Nezumi said and laughed, and so did Y/n.

Me ending lime-flavoured jello

When they got in the hotel room door. Y/n pinned Kurtis to the door, kissing him roughly, and Kurtis jumped up and wrapped his legs around Y/n's waist. Y/n pushed onto Kurtis, closing any possible gaps between them, before attacking his neck with kisses, and turning them into hickies, which only covered previous ones. Kurtis gasped out and tugged on Y/n's hair. Y/n parted for a moment and took off his shirt, Kurtis following suit. Y/n then held onto Kurtis and carried him to the bed, throwing him down. "Are you ready or no?" Y/n asked, he would always get consent before going any further. Kurtis smirked before changing positions, Y/n now being pinned under Kurtis. Kurtis trapped Y/n's arms above his head, and used one hand to pin them down, his other hand on one side of Y/n's head. "No, are you ready?" Kurtis said in his best sexy voice. Y/n laughed a bit. "Nice try. I already called top bunk today." Y/n said before pinning Kurtis under him successfully once again. "Well in that case. Yes. I am ready." Kurtis said before pulling Y/n down for a passionate kiss.

The next day Y/n carried Kurtis out of the hotel, after having some shower fun, ew no they just had water guns in the shower you sickos... or did they wink wonk. They went back to the booth from yesterday. "You see this. Nezumi. My husband can't fucking walk! I fucked him so hard twice even so, now he cant walk! I fucking told you asshole." Y/n yelled out, and just about everyone heard. Kurtis blushed and nodded. Then both Y/n and Kurtis showed Nezumi their matching wedding bands, before flipping him and Shion off of course.