Day with Anthony Padilla

Alexis's P.O.V

I woke up and checked my phone . OH CRAP IT'S 7:59 I HAVE MY DATE WITH ANTHONY AT 8:30 I need to hurry . So I hopped in the shower , fixed my hair , got dressed , put some makeup on , grabbed my purse and glasses , and headed out the door .

Once I got there I saw Anthony sitting at a table with his coffee

Once I got there I saw Anthony sitting at a table with his coffee . Hey Alexis he said . Hiii Anthony and if you want you can call me Lexi I said . Ok Lexi tell me about yourself he said . I'm 23 , I work as a jazz singer at that bar you went to last night , I live with Olivia , and I'm single I said . Ok cool , and by the way you have a absolutely beautiful voice he said . Thank you I said . Hey there is a carnival not far from here after we're done do you want to head there he said . Sure I'd love that , and tonight I was wondering if you wanted to come to my gig tonight I said . Sure  that'd be cool he said and we headed to the carnival . Once we got to the carnival we rode some rides , played some games , ate lunch , and rode the Ferris wheel . After that we headed to the bar so I could work . Once we got there I sang my song .

Wow Lexi you have the voice of a angel he said . Aww thanks Anthon- and he pulled me in for a long passionate kiss . Alexis Lewis will you be my girlfriend he said and he pulled a box with a golden necklace that has my name on it .

Awww Anthony of course I will I said and I kissed him on the lips

Awww Anthony of course I will I said and I kissed him on the lips . After that we parted our ways and I headed home . I walked in to see Olivia on the couch watching Star Wars . Hey Liv I said . Hey Lexi , why are you so happy she said . Guess who just got a boyfriend I said pointing to myself . Ohhh who is it she said . Anthony Padilla I said . Awww I'm so excited for you she said . He gave me this necklace with my name on it I said . Ohhh pretty she said . Yes I'm so excited to see what happeneds next for us I said . Aww me too she said . Ok I'm tired let's watch this movie I said . Ok she said and we put on the movie and went to sleep .