Crazy Jazz Night

Alexis's P.O.V

Tonight is a busy night of work I'm doing a crazy jazz song . The whole Smosh fam is going to be there so I got a shower , did my hair , got dressed , did some makeup , and headed out the door .

 The whole Smosh fam is going to be there so I got a shower , did my hair , got dressed , did some makeup , and headed out the door

Once I got there everyone else did so I sat up my things and sang my song .

Once I was done I could hear Anthony say WOOO GOOD JOB BABE I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH and I mouthed I LOVE YOU TOO BABE .

Anthony's P.O.V

As Alexis was getting closer and closer to the edge of the stage she fell off . Woah woah woah I said and I caught her in my arms . Babe you need to be careful or you'll hur- I said and she grabbed my face and pulled me in for a long passionate kiss . Anthony Padilla I love you to the moon and back she said . Alexis Lewis I love you to the galaxy and back I said . Aww thanks babe I'm so glad to have you in my life she said . Me too babe I said and I kissed her cheek and put her down .

Alexis's P.O.V

Anthony caught me from falling off the stage and the Smosh crew witnessed the whole thing . God Anthony is such a good boyfriend . Wow Alexis you were amazing up there Olivia said thanks now how about You , me , Courtney , and Mari all come over and hang out I said . Awesome I've got wine , chocolate , and some movies Courtney said . Sounds good let's go Mari said and we all headed to mine and Olivia's place and we drank  , ate chocolate , talked , and watched movies until we all passed out .