Sharing the News

Alexis's P.O.V

Today Anthony and I are planning a meeting with the Smosh Squad and the Smosh Games Squad and we're going to tell them that I'm pregnant and the gender . So I got a shower , got dressed , did my hair , my makeup , grabbed my stuff , and headed out the door .

 So I got a shower , got dressed , did my hair , my makeup , grabbed my stuff , and headed out the door

Once we got there we shared the news . Guys Alexis and I have to tell you something Anthony said . Anthony and Olivia are the only ones that know about this , but I'm pregnant and the baby is a girl I said . Awww they all said congrats dude Ian said . Thanks Ian I said . Anthony have made our decision for The Godfather and the Godmother I said . Ian Hecox I choose you to be The Godfather Anthony said . Olivia Sui I choose you to be the Godmother of our baby I said . OH MY GOODNESS YAYYYYY she said crying on my shoulder . Thanks man Ian said . Anytime I said . And one more thing I said . Olivia Sui will you be my doula I said . What does doula mean Olivia said . It means in the delivery room holding my leg while I push I said . OH MY GOD YES I WILL BE YOUR DOULA she said . YAYYYY I'm so excited I said . When is your due date Courtney said . March 3 , 2015 I said . Awesome We're so happy for you they all said . Guys one more thing I said . This baby will be the official Smosh baby Anthony said . OH MY GOD YAYYYYYYY everyone said . After we shared the news we all went home . I decided to film a bumpdate for my channel .

(The video = Bumpdate Week : 24)

AL : Hi Lovelies today I'm coming to you with another bumpdate , so today I'm 24 and only got 2 more months to go , I'm so excited , next week I start birthing classes so I learn and know so when the baby comes I'm ready , my belly has gotten bigger and my belly button has fully popped out , tune in next week for my next bumpdate , and I will see you soon , BYEEEE , blows kiss to camera

(End of Video)

After I was done with the video I fell asleep on the couch watching 13 reasons why .