Smosh Summer Games Week 1

Day 1

Alexis's P.O.V

Today is the day that Me and the rest of the Smosh Squad are going to Smosh Summer Games Camp . So I got a shower , got dressed , did my hair , my makeup , packed my stuff , and headed out the door .

Once we got there we got on the bus and headed to camp

Once we got there we got on the bus and headed to camp . Once we got to camp we got settled and filmed the first video of Smosh Summer Games Camp .

My team is the Kumbayaas along with Olivia , Anthony , Joven , Sohinki , Wes , Noah , and Courtney . After the game was over Courtney , Olivia , Mari , One of the producers Sarah , and I headed to our cabin to sleep . Courtney vlogged a little bit and we all fell asleep .

Day 2

Today is the second day of Smosh Summer Games Camp . Everyone else was still sleeping so I decided to get a early shower . After I was done I got dressed , did my makeup , did my hair , grabbed my glasses , and headed to breakfast .

I walked in to see Anthony sitting there drinking his coffee

I walked in to see Anthony sitting there drinking his coffee . Morning beautiful he said kissing my cheek . Hiii baby what are we doing today I said . Today we're doing slip n slide kickball he said . Ohhh I'm so excited I said . Soon everyone else came , we ate breakfast , and headed to our game .

After our game was over Anthony , Ian , Olivia , and I all headed to the pool to relax .