Christmas time with Smosh Part 1

Alexis's P.O.V

Today the Smosh Squad and the Smosh Games Squad are coming over for a Christmas party at Anthony's place . I arrived early and got a shower there . Once I got out of the shower I got dressed , fixed my hair , did my makeup , and headed down stairs .

 Once I got out of the shower I got dressed , fixed my hair , did my makeup , and headed down stairs

I walked downstairs to see Anthony with his jaw dropped to the floor . Wow babe you look absolutely beautiful he said . Thanks babe I said and he picked me up ,  spun me around , and kissed my lips . Babe what time is it I said . 5:30 he said . OH CRAP THE GANG IS GOING TO BE HERE ANY MINUTE WE NEED TO HURRY , QUICKLY HURRY AND GET A SHOWER I'LL TAKE CARE OF THINGS DOWN HERE I said . Ok babe I'll be right back he said and Anthony left to shower and I got started setting things up for the party .

A couple of minutes later

Everyone got here , we exchanged gifts , and got the party started .

I performed a song for everyone

Once I was done we exchanged gifts and took pictures . A good bit of people got drunk , some didn't so they could drive home . Anthony and I got completely wasted because we're at his place . He picked me up bridal style and brought me upstairs .