Baby #2

Alexis's P.O.V

It's been 3 weeks since Anthony and I got married . I woke up this morning feeling nauseous so I ran to the bathroom to throw up . Babe are you ok in there Anthony said . Umm babe I said . What is it he said . I think I'm pregnant I said . Are you sure he said . Yes I'm sure I said . Do you have any pregnancy test he said . Yea I another box just in case I said . Ok you should take one and if you're not sure take another he said . Ok babe I said and I kissed him on the cheek and I went into the bathroom and took the test . Once I took the test I waited .

A couple of minutes later

ANTHONY PADILLA YOU ARE GETTING ANOTHER BABY I said and I showed him the test .

OH MY GOD ARE YOU SERIOUS he said

OH MY GOD ARE YOU SERIOUS he said . YES I'M PREGNANT I said . OH MY GOD BABE BABY NUMBER TWO IS COMING SOON he said and he picked me up , spun me around , and kissed me on the lips . Then we grabbed Sophia and told her the news . Sophia sweetheart you're going to be getting a new baby brother or sister I said and squealed in happiness . Mommy there is a baby in your tummy she said . Yes sweetheart there is a baby in mommy's tummy I said and she squealed again . I laughed and kissed her cheek and we all cuddled up on the couch and went to sleep .