Introduction

Greetings!

itsyaboicaz or Caz here!

So I have been secretly working on this story for a very long time, and i am now proud to start publishing it!

All these characters are my original characters! So please don't use/steal them! They are very special to me and I would be really upset if I found out that someone is stealing them.

Also, some things that might be triggering in this story are:
-cussing
-violence
-maybe smut?? Idk
-homophobic/gay slurs
-anxiety/panic attacks
-abuse
-self harm

If any of these topics are triggering to you, then you might not want to read this story.

I will put warnings at the top of the chapter.

Synopsis:

Casey James Kellar is a rebel. He smokes, drinks and beats up anyone who gets in his way. He's failing all of his classes. Despite being a bad boy, he's very protective of his little brother Cameron. Casey's father dislikes Casey a lot, and adds on to Casey's outbreaks.

Jace Jeremy Li is Casey's best friend. He is the exact opposite of Casey. His parents love him unconditionally. Jace is getting 80s in all of his classes. Jace is a goody-goody and no one really understands why someone like Jace is best friends with someone like Casey.

Although Casey would never admit it, he's madly in love with Jace. But he would never tell anyone that.