10

A cute little fluff chapter for you guys! Sorry it's so short! <3

Jace and Finn were in Jace's room. It had been a few days since Jace got beat up by Nick and his friends, and Jace hadn't gone back to school yet. His mum was livid.

Jace and Finn were sitting on Jace's bed, facing each other. Jace was putting foundation on Finn.

"You should wear makeup more often," Jace said, lightly tapping the beauty-blender around Finn's face. "It looks good on you."

Finn smiled. "Thanks, Jace."

Jace smiled back, continuing to do Finn's makeup. "Y'know, I'm happy that you're my friend, Finn."

"Me too."

The two boys stood up after they finished each other's makeup. Jace walked over to his closet and shifted through his clothes. He smiled brightly when he found an outfit for Finn to wear.

"Here, Finn," Jace said, handing him the outfit. "Try this."

"Okay.." Finn said.

The outfit that Jace had given Finn consisted of a pale pink sweatshirt, a white skirt, pale pink thigh-high socks and a matching pale pink flower crown. Jace continued looking through his closet while Finn changed behind him. Jace grabbed a pastel blue jumper and a white skirt for himself; with matching socks and flower crown, of course.

They both got changed and smiled when they saw each other. "You look so good!" They both said in unison, making each other laugh.

Jace smiled and fixed Finn's flower crown. "You look really good in this. You should keep it."

"Are you sure?" Finn asked, fiddling with the sleeves of the sweatshirt.

"Of course!" Jace said reassuringly. "It looks way better on you than it does on me."

"Thanks.." Finn said.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jace asked, putting his hands on Finn's shoulders. "You seem a bit.. off."

"I'm just.. I don't know how to explain it.. uhm, my boyfriend, Alex, he hangs out with Casey. Axel told me that Casey likes to talk about you.." Finn said. "Like, not badly. In a good way."

"Oh.."