I feel like I'm going to cry

'this isn't happening, oh god, no no'. you repeats the words over and over again, scenarios play out in your head. Your heart is racing, beating fast and sounding loud, you can hear it, feel it so cleanly. you move your hands to your chest 'am i having a heart attack? It hurts....' again thinking of the worst possible things that could be happening to you and the world around you, you continue to panic.

You look to the floor, feeling embarrassed, ashamed and so much more, unable to keep your head up to look at the red-headed speaker, you don't want to. He says something, you can hear him but you can't hear him.

Your breath comes out uneven and slow but, then fast

then slow

then fast. You can't speak.

"Huh? What's going on, Kirishima?" a blonde boy with a black lighting bolt questioning the redhead not noticing the panicked person in front of him.

'I can't breathe, I can't breathe' you are breathing.

"Oh Kaminari, this person is in our classro- eh? Hey! you ok?" the boy reaches out to her, you backs up to the teacher's desk. you started to hyperventilate, Warm hot tears threatened to fall from your eyes.

you seem to be the unluckiest person in the Galaxy. you can hear you demise, hear more people, more footsteps, more voices more panic. your hands grip your sweater, you wanted to scream yet, all you can do is breath.

"What the fuck is going on?"

1,2,3 in.

"What's going on?"

3,2,1 out

"Who's that?"

1,2,3 in.

"Hm?"

3,2,1 out

"Please state your reason for being in our classroom"

1.

"Are you from the media? Or maybe a hero fan? You shouldn't be here, please leave, this is a school."

2.

"Hey, guys...I don't think you should crowd them like that... they don't look good..." The redhead boy stares at the (h/c) head, looking concerned as you continue to hyperventilate, you seem to be getting louder and louder, almost like you're about to burst into tears or scream. The class started to notice, some of them back away from you to give you some air, others stood their ground. The red hair boy walked up to you, he was pretty worried, you to everyone, looked so small and tired, dark circles under your eyes, a bandaged hand and a mass of hair under the hat you were wearing. Maybe you were here for help? "hey..."

3.

The red-haired boy started to reach out to you, your eyes widened it was a blur, yet your heart beat