Mirror Mirror

"You're not going anywhere."

The smooth masculine voice can be considered calming, almost gentle, surrounding you from left to right, similar to a small bell ringing or music from the distance, it felt like an optical illusion. It didn't feel real at first, it was slow, entering the portal seeing Bakugou and Kirishima fade out like you were going to sleep. Maybe you were. The man pulls you fully in the portal and slams you on the floor, hard.

"OOF"

He grabbed your right arm, pulling you up to your knees as you screamed your lungs out. He was holding you with all five of his fingers and it was sinking in way too fast to your actual monster body. The pain isn't only one-sided, Tomura, feels his hand heat up, feeling like it could be burned off any second but, he didn't want to give this up, he didn't want to give you up.

"(Y/N)-(Y/N)!" All might was ready to charge himself towards Tomura, ready to punch him to the ground!

But, Tomura, well he already knows what the hero was going to do, heroes were very simple-minded to him, always trying to save the innocent despite no one being innocent. Especially this little monstrous being. The white shirt that you miraculously still wearing, is still covering your monster arm, although Tomura can see just a bit, it was enough to send a shiver down his spine.

he bends down behind you, your (h/c) head was nearly to his chest, you can almost feel his torso breathe while he reaches out his burn hand against your neck, passing 4 fingers aggressively, nearly choking you.

He can feel it, an adrenaline rush from all the terror and horror on you. He didn't need to look at your soft face, your glassy eyes or trembling lips to know. He can just feel it

Your heavy breathing.

your shaking body.

your cries.

"It only takes me 3 seconds to turn this monster to dust." He spoke loud and clear, so not only All Might can hear but also all of your little hero friends. He feels himself fighting a smile, a sickening smile where he finds joy, too much joy, over this kid frightened figure.

All Might, he felt it in himself, he did not have the strength to reach you before Tomura had you dust to dust. He feels shame as you feel terror. What can he do? What can he do!?

You were scared, it was obvious this man knew what a monster was and it was obvious with the tight hold he had on you, he had no intention to let you go.

Is he going to take you?

Are you going to be a plaything to him? (like a doll NOT THE OTHER THING YOU NASTYS)

Are you going to be a villain?

A villain?

Villain?

"Why are you bringing the innocent into this?" All might asked

"Innocent? Who are you calling innocent"

Tomura decided this was the perfect time to go into a long monologue. This was an opportunity for you to escape.

With your shaking body, you move further to Tomura's chest, your head touching him. He felt this and felt uncomfortable so he moves more back but as he does this, he moves his hands slightly from your neck.

But it was enough.

In a fight game, this would be your turn.

You move your head towards his hand and open your mouth.

your sharp monster teeth, different shades of yellow from the lack of care, not because no one told you to but, because these were monster teeth. you don't show your monster teeth so easily. your monster teeth were Sharp, could even cut through your own skin. you show them in full light, drool falls from the roof of your mouth as you snap it down in his rough texture hand, ripping and pulling his skin and muscle off.

The sound was horrendous, the sound of wet rip skin ripping more, pulled muscle, too tight to remove over normal teeth, but all you had to do was pull your head back a little more and you can remove it with ease. All the sounds were shaped in your ears. gushy, crunch sound made from your own teeth.

the rough texture dances in your mouth as you swallow it. The smooth blood triples down your mouth towards your neck to your cheat to the ground floor in front of you. you breathe slowly, in and out.

Tomura yells and moves his hand from you, this gives you a chance to run and you take it. You run towards All Might, filled with the hope of leaving that perverted man yet, Fate has other plans for you. the portal opens in front of you again and again, you trip. This time the hand was heading towards All Might and having you trip into the portal.

All Might was not at his best, he can barely move yet, with all his strength he tried, he tried his damn best to move his hand, he needed to save you, he can't let this happen.

At the corner of his eye he sees something,it looks....green?

'Midoriya!' all Might thought,

'what are you doing?!'

Midoriya pulled his hand back, "sma-" OOF he was pushed to the side with a strong force! He rolls for a bit with a heavy (h/c) person on his chest, holding him tight, he hears two gunshots in the direction of the villains. As he stops rolling he looks down and he takes a sharp inhale.

"(Y/N)!?"

"D-don't do that again, I-Izuku-kun" you whisper to him.

You were overwhelmed, you felt like all that happened less than seconds apart, maybe there were, seconds, minutes or hours, it doesn't matter now, you're tired.

When the small "helpless" teen was falling towards their doom, you saw out the smallest corner of you, a green hair student, Midoriya. you see him move fast, with no hesitation, his goal was you and you alone or at least that what you believe. It was that tiny Ray of hope that gave your body just a little bit of strength to bring yourself into action. The action to stop yourself from falling forward, instead, falling to the side of the portal, as you planted to the floor so very hard, you rolling to the side before quickly and efficiently throwing yourself to the boy to stop him from being a hero.

you hold Midoriya in your tiny restless arm, (one teared human arm and one blooding monster arm) shakin from the events of just a few moments ago. as the teacher, the heroes, handle the situation, you can hear his rapid heartbeat over Mic's loud voice, over everyone's voices, mumbling, talking and a bit of shouting, it doesn't matter all that much, really all that matter to you was the sound of a sweet thump thump by your ear, giving you a gentle lullaby to sleep. It reminds you of a different event, something far far from the actions of today, before your human home. Before so many things.

you remember back then, a different heartbeat was by your ear.

'I miss your heartbeat'

you fall asleep to the gentle sound.

Midoriya feels (Y/N) go limp on his chest, freaking out as he gets up with you in his arms.

"(Y/N)!"

(edited on 8/03/20)

drawing by me~