FOSSA

(Change to second POV)

"The once around us, they are human. We are not."

"....." No response fell from your voice, the silence was as clear and loud as the white square room around you. you only looked at Nezu with hollow eyes. Against your tangled gray hair a pair of pure white eyes with no pupil or Iris look at the tiny mouse from above, your dark violet skin rough in textured truly making your eyes pop. The fresh looking scars on your left arm make you seem more terrifying.

You hated those scars, despite them being there for years, they never healed and they always hurt.

The look of nothingness sent shiver in Nezu fur causing his coat to poof up in alert. His voice was calm but he felt like a dog with its tail between it's legs. He knows that you can feel his fright, making this situation harder to handle.

"I haven't seen you in this form for quite some time now, how long has it been? 3 years?" Nezu didn't wait for you to answer his previous question, he's pretty sure you won't respond in this form, though he can't be too sure, he can't read this small child anymore. His eyes were focused on your body language, a movement or a twitch even. Most of the time, the child was easy to read with their facial expressions, which at this point he finds it a blessing that your human form expresses themselves very easily. He was moving towards you, slowly, step by step.

Small was not a good word to describe you, it was far from it. God, it can't be further from the truth, Nezu stop a few feet from you, your tall figure could and is overpowering All Might size. Nezu felt if he could sweat, he'll be dripping wet by now. It wasn't just the height of your form that frightened him, it was, in a lack of words, everything.

"... If I speak in this form, your trembling will become unavoidable" your voice comes out in a rasp thunder, like a firework that went off in the distance, with cracking at the end. It was alarming, it was terrifying. Your hands move forward to a more comfortable position, Nezu's whole body flinched from the movement. You definitely notice his movements then, your eyes stare at him, unreadable, still.

Nezu doesn't want to give in to his fears, he believes, somewhere in the back of his head, that this horror-struck giant is nothing more than a small child locking themselves away for a mistake that wasn't even yours. He has handled worse than a giant depression child. Yet his trembling hands never stop.

" It's ok if you speak, a one-sided conversation isn't really a conversation" Nezu was getting calmer now, he knows you, you will never act out without a reason.

"Why are you here alone?" you spoke with a much lower voice. Your gentle nature shows with your facade start to fall.

"Because I want to be. ___, you disintegrated your glamour" Nezu also started to speak in a much calmer and lower voice.

"Yeah..."

Nezu signed "your mom isn't here, how would we replace it?"

You flinched at those words, it was an accident but it didn't feel like an accident. You know the consequences of your actions, when you came to the center rather than the entrance, you knew it was dangerous. When All Might came, you knew you weren't needed. Hell you weren't needed before! The golden eggs of future heroes could handle it. You didn't have to expose yourself, but you were filled with anger. Hot boiling anger, you saw people, your dad, get hurt, from something so