Bloom

"those are villains"

The words sink into you as the panic rises, like a wave of black water, one ends and another begins. you couldn't move, you couldn't think, you couldn't do anything, you were losing touch with your reality, you were floating as your feet stuck to the ground. you move your right hand slowly to your left arm, wanting to pinch yourself, punch yourself, anything! Just to ground yourself to the seafloor. But to your surprise, you were met with another, much rougher hand. You flinch out of fear, you pull your bandaged hand back, looking over to your left as well as backing away. Even though you are frightened the feeling is not fully there.

"it's ok, it's just me"

Kirishima spoke softly but his tone shows that he is afraid as well. He reaches out to hold your upper arm again, you didn't mind, really, it almost grounds you again, human contact,

human.

You wanted to move towards your father. Seeing his back doesn't sit right with you, you didn't want to see him fight, you didn't want to see him fight at all!

you know you're being selfish but it's all you can think of. His back is turned towards you,

He is going to die.

you move a bit forward.

Kirishima tried pulling you back but you didn't budge. 'damn they're strong!'

"The trespassing the other day was the work of these scumbags after all, huh?"

your father spoke, his scarf suddenly made a whoosh, spreading out, getting ready for an attack. you panic rose to a different level, a deeper level, like the sea, there is an abyss, you were floating underwater, getting detached from yourself. you look more frightened than ever in your life.

He is going to die.

'Because you can't control your powers'

"What? villains? There's no way they could get into a hero school!" Kirishima yells, Midoriya joins him in pulling you back, you didn't really feel like fighting back- your arms aren't yours anyway. They pulled you back to the group, Midoriya with his comfy voice, whispered to your ear.

"It's going to be ok (Y/N), leave it to the hero's" you look at his firm green eyes, seeing no hint of a lie.

'but he is lying'

you nod, looking at the ground, your mouth slightly open like you wanted to say something.

"Teacher, what about the trespasser sensors?" Momo spoke as well, sounding just as concerned.

"We have them of course but..." Thirteen answered.

"Did they only appear here, or around the school?" Todoroki said, you look over to him.

"Either way, if the sensors are not responding, that means they have someone with a quirk that can do that." you jump, backing up to Kirishima without realizing it, he grabs your shoulders gentle but firm, trying to keep you steady. you need to calm down, you start to freak yourself out for a dust in the air.

"An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time where a class is supposed to be here, they may be fools but they're not dumb. This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind."

everyone gasped, you felt weird, you wanted to come down. Everywhere you look it was like a dream, blurry like you weren't there but you were there.

"Thirteen, start the evacuation. Try calling the school, these villains even had something to counteract the sensors. It's possible someone with a radio-wave-type quirk power is interfering.