Sad Machine

you sat on your white couch with Mic and another hero, Midnight. you and Mic are playing a nice, calming, Shooting game; (lmao) you can hear Mic scream support for miles. As the two continued to play, Midnight cleared her throat "so...are you going to tell us why you came to the school" as she spoke, the tv displayed words that displeased you.
'DEFEATED'

Mic shouted one big "YEAHHH" before being kicked in the knee cap and falling to the floor. (W A S T E D) "quiet down! we don't need the neighbors to complain again!" midnight with her leg out complains to the yellow screamer. The mic on the floor whispered softly but, with feeling "you monsterrrrr" he was slurring on his r's like an old Mexican Grandma calling for Rigoberto. you would be laughing in the background, loving their little antics, yet you're not. The events that happened earlier unfold in front of you, like sickening nostalgia, you wanted to vomit it out although that will only make it worse. The redhead boy with spiky teeth, worried eyes and a heart of gold, was only reaching out for you to help, like a hero.

And you looked at him with fear, with your messy hair, bandaged hand and panic head.

Like a villain. Like a villain. Like a villain.

*CLICK*

Before you can get in a depressed mood, your tired father walked in, closing the door behind him

"Mic I can hear you from the school" he stated in a matter-of-fact gesture that it almost seemed like he was telling the truth.

"And you." He looks over towards midnight,

"why are you in my house" it wasn't even a question, it was a demand, a demand that needs answers damn it.

"Well, I'm here because I heard what happened." Aizawa was about to comment on that but she interrupted him

"AND to see my sweet little innocent baby child (Y/N)" she pulls you towards her and rubs her cheek against your head, you try and fail to get away.

"Oh sweet child, you must have been terrified and hungry, now that your Papa's here" Aizawa's face shows pure unadulterated disgust.

"we can get some of your favorite food, right, papa?"

"Don't call me that and get out of my house" midnight pouts, Aizawa ignores her, drawing all his attention on his child

"I'm...not hungry, actually I want to vomit" you look away, gripping the top of your sweater hard. Aizawa glared at your, still, a hint of worry is in his charcoal eyes

"you haven't eaten lunch, have you?" you shake your head.

"then you have to eat, even just a bit" you rub your hands now, looking down and sorrowful, midnight pats your back,

"just eat slowly, ok? If it becomes too much, you can stop".

You look up to midnight, in your eyes they show fright, what can you be afraid of, the food? your stomach turning against you, throwing up the very little you has eaten that day or having another panic attack, simply because of a misunderstanding.

"Come on, I'll make your favorite, just help me out?" Your father signaled you to the kitchen, Mic rose from the dead

"foooOOO-" only to fall once again but, this time an expensive high heel was thrown at his head. 'SHUT UP"

A small giggle erupted from your mouth. Mic and Midnight both Smiled at the small innocent gesture, Aizawa turned to the kitchen, signing in relief.

You say goodbye to Mic and Midnight after dinner, they wave at you from the street. After they finally left, you walked back inside, seeing your father on the couch crossing his leg on top of another and on his phone. You try to sneak upstairs towards your bedroom, not ready to face what happened. You're already exhausted from the day, if you get asked the same question why you were there you may just break down and cry. It wasn't because you were just there to give some coffee and papers, it was because deep inside your heart, you really wanted to go outside and have your father see you out of the blue, seeing his smile.