Wednesday

Hoseok P.O.V.
I was pacing around the room thinking what will happen when when he wakes up. "Hoseok calm down." Namjoon said. "You don't know him like I do!" I yelled. They all were shocked.

"S-sorry i just care for him so much." I apologized. "Aww Hoseok has a crush!" Tae yelled. "Y-Yeah I do He's really cute." I stared at him and they stared at me. "It was a joke." Tae said in shock.

"Well since now you know...don't take him from me!" I yelled again. "Hoseok you are so dumb. Remember you, Tae and Jungkook are single." Namjoon said. "Yeah I'm dating Namjoon and Jimin dating Yoongi." Jin said.

"Oh yeah I forgot." I rubbed my neck. I crouch down and still stared at M/N. 'I want him to be mine.' I thought. "Hey let's go to sleep. Maybe he'll wake up tomorrow." Namjoon said. "Yeah ok." I said heading to my room.

I changed clothes and jumped to bed. I wanted to know if he is ok but I knew if I left the room Jin would scold me. I just went to sleep trying not to think about it.

Your P.O.V
My head was in pain as I started to wake up. "Where am I?" I said out loud. "Oh you're at the dorms." A voice said. I turned around. it was Tae. I looked around realizing what happened.

"Oh glad to see you're awake." I turned again and saw Jin. "Oh hi Jin Hyung it's nice to meet you." I said. "So cute. Hey M/N can you help me set up the table for the other members, they are still sleeping." Jin asked.

I stood up but fell to the floor. Tae helped me up. "You ok?" He asked. "Yeah I'm just a little tired still." I said. I managed after a few more tries got up and helped.

"Tae why are you up so early." I asked. "Do you want to tell him or should I?" Jin said. "I couldn't sleep because I had a dream of jungkook marrying a pair of timberlands." Tae said embarrassed.

"Wow." I said. We finished setting up and Tae went to wake everyone up. Jin and I were laughing from one of his Dad jokes. Hoseok came into the room shocked. "Wha-Ho-Huh?" Hoseok stuttered. "Hi Hoseok." I said giving him a warm smile.

"Who are you and what did you do with M/N!" Hoseok yelled. "It's me." I said. "But you're so nice when you text me you're so cruel!" Hoseok kept yelling. "That's because you always text me at a bad time." I said.

He sat down in front of us. "And how are you two friends already you've only been here for less than a day!" He said. "I don't really know." I said. He just sat there thinking.

After a while everyone was awake. I ate breakfast calmly. Hoseok started to choke on his food. "Hoseok be carefu- Wait what day is it!" I yelled. "Wednesday why?" Jin asked. "Hoseok drive me somewhere!" I yelled. "Sure!" Hoseok said. "Wait I'll come too." Jin said standing up from his seat. They got our coat and left.