Reunion

(Warning you'll probably stop reading this book after this chapter)

Hoseok P.O.V
It's been 3 months since I've last heard from M/N. I tried checking at his house but he wasn't there. Luckily today we had a concert with Seventeen and other groups. I wanted to ask what happened to M/N.

"Hey Hoseok we have to leave come on." Jimin said poking his head from the door. I got up from my bed. I headed down stairs to See all the members leaving. I ran to catch up with them.

(Time Skip)

We came to the concert hall and I saw Joshua. "Joshua!" I yelled. He looked at me and ran away. "Wait!" I said as I was about to run after him but Yoongi said I have to get my make up on.

While getting my make up done I overheard Jin talking to Namjoon. "Do you know what happened to M/N?" Jin asked Namjoon. "No I still haven't seen him in months." Namjoon said. "Why do you ask?" Namjoon said jealous. "He was the only one who liked my dad jokes." Jin said.

Namjoon angrily left he room. "I'm going after him." Jin said. "I'm coming too." I said to Jin. We left the room and I went to look for Joshua. I found their room and entered it to see Woozi by himself.

"Hey Woozi Where is Joshua?" I asked him. "He's somewhere with Jeonghan." Woozi said. "Do you mind if I wait here?" I asked him. "Not at all." Woozi said. I sat down next to him. It was really awkward and quiet.

"So are you ready?" Woozi asked. "To perform? Yeah I a-" "not that the new person soon to be in your life." Woozi said. "What new member?!" I asked standing up. "Your new member." Woozi said. "What member? I never heard of a new member! Who told you?" Hoseok asked.

"The author." Woozi said. (The fourth wall is now broken) "What autho-" "Hey Woozi I'm back." Jeonghan said from the door with Joshua. "Hey." Woozi said to Jeonghan. "Ph let's leave Jeonghan these two need to talk." Woozi said leaving with Jeonghan.

"What did you need to talk about?" Joshua said looking around probably finding an exit. I'm "it's about M/N. Why has he been avoiding me for awhile?" I asked. "Wait he hasn't told you? He said he'll tel you." Joshua said mumbling the last part but was still understandable. "Tell me what?" I asked. "I can't tell you. You need to hear it from him. After this is done I'll drive you to his house." Joshua said. "But he doesn't live there no more." I said. "He knew you would look for him so he left for a week and came back." Joshua. I left the room to go perform.

(Time Skip)

Everyone was done with their performance and I told the other members I'm going to go see someone. We told each other bye and I headed to Joshua. "Hey you ready?" Joshua said. "Yeah let's go." I said. I entered his car and we drove off to M/N house.

We left his car and I walked with him to the door. Joshua knocked on the door. "Hey it's me can you let me in?" Joshua said. The door opened. "You need to talk to him." Joshua said as he pulled me to see M/N. "Hi M/N." I said. "Oh hi Hoseok." M/N awkwardly said. "Say it or I will!" Joshua yelled at him. "Fine but privately." M/N said pulling me inside and leaving Joshua out.

"Why did you leave me." I asked. "It's because of happened." M/N said. "About us doing it? We were drunk." I said hugging M/N. "Hoseok I'm.......pregnant." M/N said. I looked at him. "How? What? I'm going to be a dad? Your a girl?" I asked so many questions. "Sit down I have a lot of explaining to do." M/N said.

(Time skip)

"So let me get this straight when you were young you were about to die and you Mom had to transfer most organs including the womb to save you?" I said. "Yeah." M/N said quietly. "How old were you when it happened?" I asked. "I can't remember but my dad said a young age." M/N said to me.

I was to confused and excited to understand. "I get if you don't want to be the dad. I'll leave you alone for now on and won't get near you." M/N said. "No I want to be a dad." I said. "But your career." M/N said. "I can be an idol and Dad." I said. M/N hugged me crying onto me. I calmed him down. "Let's go to sleep." I said. "I carried him bridal style up to his bed.

"You still look the same is it ok for the baby?" I asked him getting into bed with him. "I'm not sure I'm going to see a doctor tomorrow and ask." M/N said. "Ok." I said taking off my shirt. "How long have you've been pregnant?" I asked him. "3 months." M/N told me. "And you haven't grown!" I said surprised. "Well I do have a small baby bump." M/N said. "Can I see?" I asked.

M/N took off his shirt so I could see. "Wow you won't kidding when you said small baby bump." I said. I kissed him on the lips. "You know I love you." I said. "I love you too." M/N said making me happy. "We need to get married." I said. "Actually I was thinking about this for a little bit I want to get married when our baby is born." M/N said and I agreed with him.

"Let's plan a lot of stuff tomorrow but for now let's sleep." I said. "I wrapped my arms around him as his head was on my chest. We both fell asleep.

(So your pregnant this story wasn't suppose to go this way but eh. I didn't have ideas so it was either this or me discontinuing this book so yeah. I don't even know if this is going to be a decent fanfic now. Dont get mad at me Mints. Don't mind the next part.)

Me: don't break the fourth wall!

Woozi: What I was bored so what going to happen ext

Me: I'm going to make you break up with Jeonghan

Woozi: Fine I won't break the fourth wall around people

Me: good

Mints:??

Me: don't mind me *runs*

(I'm weird)