Gender

(So I'm not deleting this)

Your P.O.V.
Hoseok, Jungkook, Taehyung, and I were in the living room playing overwatch while the rest of the members were upstairs having fun.

"Hey M/N it's your turn." Jungkook said. "So who are you going to be?" Hoseok asked. "Tracer." I said.

I played the game and lost. "Here Hoseok." I said. I sat down in front of Taehyung and Jungkook. I was rubbing my belly wondering what's the gender even though I'll know in a hour.

I turned around to ask Taehyung the time but saw Jungkook sleeping in his shoulder making Taehyung blush. "Tae." I whispered. "What?" Taehyung asked. "Date Jungkook already I know you like him." I whispered.

He looked at Jungkook who had his eyes open. "Is it true?" Jungkook asked Taehyung. "Yeah." Taehyung said quietly. Taehyung looked towards me. The look he had made me laugh.

I saw Jungkook look at Taehyung. He leaned over to Taehyung and kiss his cheek. "I like you too." Jungkook said. "Finally." I said interrupting the moment. "Hey M/N we have to leave if we want to be at the hospital on time." Hoseok said.

I stood up and grabbed Hoseok keys and tossed it to him. We were leaving and I remembered something. "Hoseok I'll be back." I said going to the bathroom. I grabbed Yoongi's emergency kit. 'Will he get mad?' I thought but remembered i gave it to him.

I walked to the living room and saw both of them cuddling. "So you're already a couple?" I asked. "Yup." Taehyung said so happily.  "Here your going to need this." I said tossing something. "What is it?" Jungkook said catching it. "A condom." I said leaving them.

I walked down to the car. "What took so long." Hoseok asked. "Nothing." I said. "Ok let's go check baby gender!" Hoseok said. "Ok." I said.

He drove us to the hospital so we can finally find out. I walked into Lee office. "Are you ready?" Lee asked. "Yes." I said. "Ok than let's take an ultrasound.

Lee walked us down to take an ultrasound. "Ok lay down here." A nurse said to me. I payed down scared. She put this thing on me. She moved this thing sound my stomach.

"So what is it?" I asked. "We'll be prepared to be shocked." She said.

(Time Skip😈)

We came  to the dorm and everyone was down except for Jimin and Yoongi. "So what is the baby gender?" Jin asked excited to know. "You'll know in a month." I said. "Come on! I'm your mom in law technically." Jin said. "And the Mom is the last to know." I said.

I sat down with Hoseok. "We'll also have to tell my brother and his members." I said. Hoseok nodded yes. Jimin and Yoongi came down sweating. "I see you guys had fun." I said. "Yeah we did. So what happened?" Jimin said. "Well first of all we know the gender and Jungkook and Taehyung are finally dating." I said.  "What!" Yoongi yelled. "I need to leave now. See you later." I said. "Wait fore M/N." Hoseok said.

Hoseok dropped me at my house. I kissed him goodbye and went inside. I got ready to sleep. I payed in bed rubbing my stomach. "Love you." I said as I fell asleep.

(All I got to say is expect the expected)