Room

Hoseok cleared a room with Jin. "Why can't I help?" I whined. "Because you can't carry anything heavy." Hose k said. "I can!" I said. "You can't you only have a month before the twins are here." Hoseok said.

"Jin!" I said. "M/N I have to agree with him." Jin said. I poured and left the room. I sat on our couch. I looked around was bored. I went up to our room and laid in bed.

The door opened and Hoseok was standing their. "M/N." Hoseok said. I looked away.
"M/N!" Hoseok whined coming to bed. "What do you want?" I said coldly. "I want to cuddle." Hoseok said. "And the room? You just started." I said. "Yeah but then I realized we don't have anything besides the things they gave us and we need the room to be painted first." Hoseok said.

Hoseok wrapped his arms around me. "I can still hug you luckily." Hoseok said. "Sto- ow." I winced. "What's wrong?!" Hoseok panicked. "Don't worry they just kicked." I said.

Hoseok rubbed my stomach. "Don't hurt your mom Ok?" Hoseok said. I laughed at what he did. "Your going to be a great dad." I said.

He hugged each other and then their was knock on the door. We both got up and went down. We opened the door to see a guy with a lot of stuff. "Hi I'm here about the painting." The guy said. "We didn't hire anyone." Hoseok said look at me. "I did." Jin said coming down.

Jin brought the guy upstairs and I went up too. "Jin you didn't have to do this." I said. "I know but I wanted too. Anyways M/N are you ok with have the walls a neutral color?" Jin asked. "Sure." I said leaving.

I came down stairs to see Hoseok putting his shoes on. "Where you going?" I asked. "To go get stuff for the twins." Hoseok said. He left after and I went up to my room to sleep for a bit.

(Time Skip)

I woke up by laughter down stairs. I stood up and went down. While I was walking down I was rubbing my eyes. "Hey you're awake." Jungkook said. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Well we were bored at the dorm and we wanted to see you." Jimin said.

"Hey M/N the room is ready!" Jin said. "Oh okay." I said. Jin and I came walking up to the room. He covered my eyes and opened the door. "1 2 3." He said taking his hands off of my eyes.

I looked around and was happy to see it done

I looked around and was happy to see it done. "I'm sorry I didn't help." I said. "It's ok you'll be in more pain later though." Jin said. "Thanks." I said glaring at him.

"Hoseok what's wrong." I heard Taehyung said down stairs. I came down. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Umm some fans found be shopping for the baby twins and took pictures and I pretty sure everyone knows now." Hoseok said. "Don't worry about it." I said hugging him. "Go see the room." Jin said.

Hoseok went up to see the room. I came up a little after and saw him looking. "You like it?" I asked. "Love it." Hoseok said kissing me. "Very soon you'll see it to." Hoseok said.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

•-•