News

Your P.O.V.
I woke up to the smell of something good. I went down and saw Hoseok cooking. "Hey Hoseok." I said. "Hey M/N." Hoseok replied. "What you making?" I asked. "Breakfast for you." Hoseok said. "I can cook for myself you know." I said. "I know but I don't want you to overwork yourself. Now go wash up I'm about to finish." Hoseok said.

I went to go wash my face and brush my teeth. I looked at the mirror. 'Are we dating now?' I thought. I went downstairs to see Hoseok sitting down. "Hey I haves question." I said. "Ok What is it?" Hoseok said. "Are we dating?" I asked. "I never asked you out? M/N do you want to be my boyfriend?" Hoseok asked in a simple way. "Sure." I said giggling a little. "Now eat before it gets cold." Hoseok said. I didn't even notice the food.

After we were done eating we cuddled on the couch

After we were done eating we cuddled on the couch. "M/N what time are you suppose to be at the hospital?" Hoseok asked. "At 10 so we have a hour." I said. "Ok do you want to start planning?" Hoseok said. "Sure." I said. "Ok first of all how are we going to tell my manager and members." Hoseok asked. "Let's do it after the hospital visit." I said. "What about names? Do you know the gender?" Hoseok asked. "I'm going to check in a month and I don't have names yet." I said yawning. "Ok." Hoseok said. "That's all the planning!" I said. "No but you seem tired you can sleep for a little." Hoseok said.

(Time Skip)

I woke up to Hoseok touching me. "Hey wake up we have to go." Hoseok said. "Ok." I said trying to wake up. "Do you need me to carry you?" Hoseok asked. I shook my head yes. He picks me up and put me in the passenger seat of my car.

He drove us to the hospital and by hat point I was awake. We went inside I said we are looking for doctor Lee. She told me is in the top floor. Hoseok and I went on the elevator to the top floor. I saw the door and opened it.

"Hey Doctor Lee." I said. "Hey M/N come in." He said. I sat down with Hoseok and Doctor Lee looked shocked. "Who's this?" Lee asked. "He's my boyfriend." I said. "The one who got you pregnant?" Lee asked. I shook my head yes.

"Ok good now that you're here we can talk about some stuff you need to do." Lee said to Hoseok. "First if all M/N you can still work for a little bit longer. You also need to gain at least 17 pounds so the baby could be healthy and you need to make an appointment next month for a check up." Lee told me.

(Time Skip again)

We finished our check up and I left the room. Lee told Hoseok to stay back. I didn't want to eavesdrop on them so I went to my car. I took out my phone and started playing flappy bird. (Who remembers when flappy bird was taken out of the App Store?)

A couple minutes go by and Hoseok enters the car. "So you ready to go tell your members?" I asked. He kept quiet. "Hoseok?" I said again. Out of no where he hugged me. "Hoseok are you Ok?" I asked. I heard him crying into my shoulder.

"Hoseok what happened are you ok?" I said checking him to see if he was hurt. "Lee told." Hoseok said. "Lee said what?" I asked. "He told how much pain you've been for the past months." Hoseok said looking at me with puffy eyes. "It's ok after all I have you now." I said giving Hoseok a smile.

I grabbed his hand and kissed his soft lips. I backed out of the kiss. "Ok let's got tell your members." I said. Hoseok smiled and stared the car.

We were a couple of minutes away from their dorm. "Wait!" I yelled. "What! What is it?!" Hoseok said. "Ok you're going to be mad but let's go get something at a store." I said smiling. "Ok." Hoseok said.

Hoseok drove me to the store. I was in and out really quickly. "What did you get?" Hoseok asked. I showed him two pairs of baby shoes. "Ahhh That was definitely worth going to the store." Hoseok said laughing. "Ok let's go." I said so energetic.

(Le Time Skip)

We were right in front of the dorm. "You ready?" I asked Hoseok. "Y-Yeah just nervous." Hoseok stuttered. I grabbed Hoseok's hand and he opened the door.

"Jungkook you're dead!" I heard Taehyung yell. "Shut up your just jealous because I can get Gucci and you can't." Jungkook said. I saw Taehyung gasp as Hoseok and I came in.
"M/N! Why are you here?" Jin asked. "Well Hoseok and I need to tell you all something." I said. "Ok." Jin said

Jin called everyone down. When I saw Jimin coming down I saw he had a black eye. "Jimin what happened?!" I asked. "Never play monopoly with Jungkook and Tae."Jimin said.

Jimin sat down and everyone was here. "Let me guess Hoseok you got someone pregnant." Yoongi said. "Well Yeah..." Hoseok said holding two pairs of shoes. "Do you want it to be a girl or boy?" Hoseok said. "Hoseok! First of all why! And second who is this girl!" Jin yelled. "Actually!" I said handing Jin a piece of paper.

Jin read it and looked up at me. "M/N your a girl?!" Jin asked. "No." I said. "Wait what do you mean girl." Yoongi and Namjoon said. They took the paper and I told them about my mom.

"Ok so your pregnant and Hoseok the Dad." Jin said. "Yeah." I said. "Ok I'm going to sleep now M/N come with me." Jin said. I followed him to his room. "M/N." Jin said. "Yes." I said scared of what he'll say. "Ahhhhh I'm so happy!" Jin yelled. "Huh?" I said. "I saw you need to gain pounds so I'll make sure to feed you and teach Hoseok to cook." Jin said.

"Sleep at Hoseok room and we'll talk in the morning." Jin said. I left his room and felled asleep in Hoseok room.

(Ok now I think I should just erase this story completely, should I?)