Gender Reveal Party

Your P.O.V.

It was early in the morning. Hoseok, Joshua, and I were going to the beach. "So do we have all the stuff?" Joshua asked. "Yes Joshua." I said. "I need to be sure." Joshua said.

We made it to the beach. Jin asked their manager if we can go somewhere private to "relax" but in reality we were going to do the baby shower.

"Ok I'll grab the box and but it out." Joshua said. "Ok be careful with it." I said. "I'll grab the other stuff." Hoseok said. "What about me?" I asked. "You can sit down remember you can't carry nothing heavy." Hoseok reminded me.

I sat dow in the sand waiting for everyone else to come. "Hey we finished." Hoseok called me. I turned about to see a lot of pink and blue.

"Hey M/N can I know the gender?" Joshua asked. "No." I said. "But why?" Joshua said. "You'll have to wait." I said. Joshua kept whining like a baby even though he was older.

Eventually he stopped whining and later in the sand. "M/N come on take off your shoes." Hoseok said. I fooled them off and grabbed his hand. We were walking on the shore talking about random stuff.

"Hey were here!" Jungkook yelled. "Hey!" I yelled back. We both walked to them. "Hey we bought stuff for the baby!" Jin said. "You didn't need to." I said. "I know but Jin wanted to be extra." Yoongi said.

"Hey!!" I heard someone yelled. I looked behind Jin and saw Seventeen. "What are you doing here?" I asked walking up to them. "Did you really think we were not coming?" Woozi said.

"We brought stuff." Jeonghan. "He wanted to be extra." Dino said. "You didn't have to." I said again. "Anyway when are you telling us?" Hoshi asked. "During the sunset." I said. "Nice." Hoshi said.

They left all except for Vernon. "Hey M/N." Vernon said. "Hey Vernon. Is this awkward for you?" I asked. "Sorta but not really, your going to have a kid and I'm going to be an uncle!" Vernon said happily. "I'm happy your not awkward." I said.

Vernon hugged me and left. Hoseok walked up to me. "What was that?" Hoseok asked clearly jealous. "I was talking to him that's it." I said. "Really huh?" Hoseok said. I kissed him in the lips. "Of course we were just talking. That hug was meant just for friends." I said. "Now hurry up and go to your members!" I said.

(Time skip to about 20 minutes til sun down)

Joshua put up a bowl so people could put girl and boy names for some reason. I knew it would be a bad. "I picked one from the girls and two from the boys. "Gucci and rap god" I read the two boy names. "Rap Goddess." I read the girl.

I looked around looking for Namjoon and Tae but realized Joshua was gone. "Hey have you seen Joshua?" I asked Hoseok. "No." I said.

I looked around a little more until I see him talking to someone. I couldn't see because his car was covering the person. I went in closer to see. "Dad?" I said. "M/N!" My Dad said hugging me. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Joshua invited me. So where is my son in law." Dad said. "He's uh over there." I said pointing still in shocked.

My dad walked to Hoseok. "So your Hoseok?" My Dad said behind Hoseok. "Yes I am." Hoseok said turning around. "Nice to meet you I'm M/N father." My Dad said making Hoseok shocked. I came back to reality and went to them.

"Hoseok this is my dad." I said. "You better take care of him." My Dad said leaving us alone. "I never knew he was coming, I must of made a bad impression." Hoseok said worryingly. "One my dad likes almost everyone and two I didn't know either." I said.

"Hey it's about to be sunset." Jin said to us. We walked to the box and told them in the box their is a smoke machine, the smoke machine will show a color and that will be the gender.

Hoseok pulled out one smoke machine and put in on. The smoke color that came out was....blue. I heard them cheer. What they didn't know was this wasn't the end.

I went into the box again and pulled out another smoke machete make some people confuse and other shocked. I turned it on and blue smoke came out.

"Twin boys!" Hoseok and I yelled. Everyone was cheering except for Jin who fainted over the news. I walked down and saw my dad with Joshua. "Ahhhh twins." My Dad said happily hugging me. "Joshua joined the hug. "Your so grown up." My Dad said kissing my head. I left them to be with Hoseok who was taking care of Jin with Namjoon.

"Hey wake up." I heard Hoseok said to Jin. Namjoon was flicking his cheek softly to not destroy it. "He's waking up." Namjoon said. I was next to Hoseok at the point watching him wake up. He looked at Hoseok this then me then Namjoon the me again. E paused for a bit. "M/N!" He yelled. He grabbed me pulling me onto the sand luckily Jin broke my fall.

"Are you Ok?!" I asked him. "Are you Ok?! Is the baby ok or should I say babies!" Jin said so happy. "Come on get up." I said pulling him up.  "I need to feed you more so they can be healthy" Jin said.

(Time skip)

Everyone left and we cleaned up. We were done and were driving. I was on my phone the ring Joshua when I felt something. "Ow." I said. "What happened? What's wrong?" Hoseok said. "Hoseok they finally kicked!" I said. "What do you mean kick your going to labor!" Hoseok said. "No his is their first time kicking me." I said happily. "Why are you happy won't it be painful." Hoseok said. "Yes it will but it was their first time it's special." I said. "Really?" Hoseok asked. "Yes now look at the road before we crash." I said as he turned to look at the road.

(Yay twins, except the expected)