Author's Note

Hello all,

I know you guys have been wondering where I've been and if and when Babineaux Blue will be continued. My answer to that is a painful no. I wrote this story during a time in my life when life was just too much and this story was an outlet for me, but, now when I look at it, I'm reminded of all the crap that was going on around me. I guess one would call it PTSD.

I will keep it up on this site for those who enjoyed it and continue to read it, but I don't see myself finishing this novel. It's sucks because I was really invested in this story and then one day, things just became too much, and then those days turned into almost two years. Let that sink in. This story was the last thing I wrote in almost two years, y'all. That's how real my life has been.

But recently I've gotten the enthusiasm to write again. I'm taking it slow, because I don't know if this is temporary or if I'm back in tune with my creative flow, but I've started a short story (Butter Body), which is in no relation to this story, but it's equally good...maybe even better if I do say so myself, because it's the rawest and most relative I've ever been with my storytelling.

I hope you all understand where I'm coming from and respect my decision. I appreciate all of the love and support I received for this particular project and hope you'll give Butter Body a chance.

Respectfully,
@dearotis (Kaila)