2

monday

After entering the school, Cris headed towards her locker and I headed towards mine. I approached my locker and put in my combination. My locker opened and was suddenly slammed shut by Lannie Davis.

"Hey whore." She said with a slight smirk.

"Ugh. The fuck do you want?" I asked uninterested in what she had to say.

Lannie and I were extremely close growing up, but as we got older she got more popular and dropped me. She's hated my guts ever since and I can't seem to figure out why.

"Oh nothing, just wanted to see what you were up to." She said blankly.

"Why the hell do you care?" I said.

Suddenly her boyfriend Ethan came up behind her and sucked on her neck.

"Jesus, get a room." I said disgusted. I opened my locker for the second time and grabbed my chemistry, math, and science book since those were my first blocks of the morning.

"Don't be jealous sweets." Lannie said smirking.

"Oh, trust me 'sweets' I'm not." I mocked angrily.

Lannie rolled her eyes and turned around completely towards Ethan locking their lips together. I closed my locker and started walking away from lips smacking loudly.

first block

Me and Cris have almost all the same classes except 5th block. I entered chemistry and slid into my seat next to Cris.

"I saw Lannie today." I said rolling my eyes. "Really?" Cris said. "What did she say?" "Nothing really just trying to get on my nerves, as always."

Ms. Roberts walked in and assigned us a report to complete with our lab partners, mine was obviously Cris.

"Ugh, school is so irrelevant to me." I said irritated. "Hey, hey," Cris said "don't let that bitch ruin your day, okay?" Cris tried calming me down.

"It's not just that," I said "her and Ethan got back together." I rolled my eyes just thinking about them together.

"Well, he's a dick too." Cris laughed. "True, true." I said. Growing up Ethan hasn't really been the best neighbor. Usually he just throws parties and trashes my yard along with the other neighbors.

But don't get me wrong Ethan and his twin Grayson are HOT. And I mean next level sex gods hot. But again, I'd never admit it to them... not sober at least.

"Hey did you hear about the party Zachary Olsen's having?" Cris said excitedly. "Deadass?" I was genuinely surprised. "Mhmmm." Cris said. "He just threw one yesterday." "I know. He can't give it a break. You going?" She asked waiting for me to respond, I still had a headache from yesterday's party. "Hell yeah I am." "Cool, now we just need to dress for the occasion." Cris replied.

Cris always dressed amazingly, even if it was really cold.

Today she had a jean jacket, a long sleeve, olive green crop top, army joggers and Timberlands.

"What time?" I asked curiously. "9:00." She replied nonchalantly. "Alright. I'll call you when I'm ready. "Kk," she said quickly. Now let's start on this report." "Let's." I grinned.

Fast forward a couple hours and it was time to go home, finally.

I waited in my car for Cris, she had to grab a couple books.

I sat in my car patiently and turned on Ric Flair Drip. I swayed to the beat and dancing a little in my seat.

Cris got in the car, and I pulled out of Bay Creek's parking lot onto the raggedy, cracked street.

I pulled up to Cris's house in a matter of minutes and dropped her off. "Remember to call me when you're ready for a makeover." Cris winked at me jokingly. "Mkay, cya then." I said returning the wink.

"WAIT!" She yelled before I pulled off. "What?" I asked. "Our handshake." She smiled proudly. "OH YEAHH!" I said hopping out of my bright red car.

I raced over to Cris and we did our best friend handshake.

"Alright," she laughed while slipped her book bag onto her shoulder, "now you can go."

I rolled down the window "Cya laterrrrrrr!" I said pulling off. "Bye hoeeeee!!" She screamed not long after.

"CRISSY QUINITA MCKENNIE!" Cris's mom opened the door. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!"

She groaned as I laughed loudly.

"Nothing maaaa." She said as I zoomed off.

-

That's the end of chapter 2! Hope you enjoyed, it'll get more interesting in the 3rd chapter with the party, promise!
Please vote for all my available chapters. I'll update very soon!!

Ily my ugly rAts ;)