7

i'm faced with my ex, demetrius.

"dee?" i questioned not believing my eyes

"i'm back baby." he smiled a toothy grin

"no." i said blankly. "please tell me i'm dreaming."

"what you're not happy i'm back, babygirl?" he retorted.

"do NOT call me babygirl," i said angrily, "and do you know the pain you caused me?" i questioned. "and you tried to kill me, literally."

"i need to get the hell out of here." i mumbled

"oh no babygirl, you're not going anywhere." he smirked blocking the only door.

"get. out. of. my. way." i said sternly. "i'm not playing with you demetrius." i warned.

"i don't think so babygirl."

i quickly and swiftly brough my knee up to his balls and kneed him harshly.

he fell to his knees out of my way.

i crouched down to his ear and said, "next time, i'd recommend you get the hell out of my way."

he groaned loudly and i exited the janitor's closet.

not gonna lie i felt like a badass

ethan spotted me and approached me.

"why were you in the janitor's closet?" he questioned.

"why the hell do you care?" i asked.

i instantly felt bad because he was just being protective, why exactly? i'm not sure.

"sorry." i said quickly. "i'm kinda on my—" i tried to explain my sudden rudeness, but he cut me off

"oh, it's ok riah," he smiled, "i'm not sure if this'll do much but-" he handed me a snickers candy bar.

"for me?" i asked smiling.

"yeah, i was gonna eat it but, i hear girls like chocolate, especially when they're on their—, yeah" he chuckled looking down to me.

"thanks e, i really appreciate that." i smiled.

"of course." he stared into my eyes for a brief moment before he looked away.

"well, i'd better get to sixth period,
Ms. Jackson doesn't play." he smiled softly.

"oh, trust me, i know" i smiled up to him.

"oh and i was in the janitor's closet because i ran into my ex.." i said lowering my tone towards the end out of embarrassment.

"are you guys, back-" before he could finish his sentence i immediately shook my head no.

"not in a million years." i laughed.

"you have a really cute laugh." he smiled.

my face heated up at his comment. "thank you ethan, you have a really cute face." i smiled.

he immediately broke out into a wide grin. a slight blush crept onto his face.

"why thank you riah." he laughed

we exchanged phone numbers then we stood there looking at each other for a minute before the tardy bell rang.

"shit." he said

i began to laugh again.

"cya around e!" i yelled from down the hallway. "and thanks for the snickers." i smiled to myself.

"no problem." he yelled from down the opposite end of the hall.

with that i walked into sixth block.

"nice of you to join us Ms. Carson." my art teacher said.

that might be Mrs. Carson soon, i thought to myself smiling.

"ahem" my teacher said.

"sorry." i apologized, taking my seat next to cris. "it won't happen again"

"where were you?" cris asked me

"i ran into my ex." i said softly.

"jesus. he didn't try anything did he?" she questioned. "because if he did i'll kick his ass. i have a black belt in karate remember."

i chuckled lowly, making sure the teacher didn't hear me since we sat somewhat close to the front of the classroom.

"trust me," i said grinning. "i took care of him."

"atta girl." cris smiled at me as we did our best friend handshake.

-

2 updates in one day :o

so what do you think?

update coming very soon, maybe tmr. maybe the day after

vote, comment, follow me [so you know when i update] allat.

ly my ugly rAts

     mWAH