5

I threw my head back in pure ecstasy as he left butterfly kisses down my neck.

I locked my hands in his tight dark brown curls as he held my body, kissing me so passionately.

He rubbed down my stomach leaving goosebumps where his fingers touched.

I moaned his name as he reached down to where i needed him most.

"You like that babygirl?" He said softly in my ear, arousing me more than he already had.

He removed my last few pieces of clothing, leaving me bare for his eyes to see.

He scanned my body with his dark brown eyes.

His eyes finally met mine as he spoke to me so lovingly, " You're so beautiful."

I kissed his lips tenderly, and things began to get intimate again.

He began leaving kisses down my stomach as his head reached my heat, he began to rub my throbbing heat

I shot my head up as my alarm blared in my ears.

"Jesus Christ." I groaned. I tapped my alarm to turn off. I lugged out of the guest room's bed towards the bathroom to find some Tylenol.

I took one down with some water and headed upstairs to get ready for school.

I headed upstairs towards Crissy's room to get ready. I went to her bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush. Since I stayed over so often I usually had a spare over here. I applied some toothpaste and brushed my teeth, then I turned on shower.

I removed my outfit that I had worn at last night's party and stepped into the steamy shower. Once I felt the warm water hit my face I felt a sense of relief.

It was just i dream. I kept telling myself.

I lathered myself in the honey smelling body wash and rinsed myself off. I stepped out of the shower and decided not to do much to my hair today, I blowdried it to make it easier to deal with and put it into a sloppy bun.

I headed out to crissy's room to get an outfit.

"Good morning riahhh, how'd you sleep?" She asked happily.

I decided not to tell her about the dream I'd just had about my ex and just replied with fine.

I walked over to her closet and grabbed an outfit, it was Tuesday and I didn't really have to do much today, and I had no one to impress at school so I just grabbed a black hoodie, a pair of grey joggers, and slipped on crissy's black nike slides.

I headed back to the guest room and grabbed my phone and charger out of the wall and proceeded downstairs.

Crissy's parents already headed to work. I grabbed some Cap'n Crunch
and the milk jug and made myself some cereal, seems like I had enough time to.