Chapter 1

Hey ^J^ me here, another long chapter, little amount of chapters, kinda book, but enjoy ^J^

"You have died." a large booming voice says over my head. Where was i? I can't remember where i have been, where i was. "You are dead my child, an unfair death."

"Who am i?" i questioned to the large, voice, i felt like i was floating in water, submerged and cold.

"Would you like a second chance?" it asked me. But what did he mean by second chance?

"Yes..." i answered, it moved out of my lips like it wasn't me who spoke it, but the past me who had died unfairly, and i decided to give her what she wanted.

"Then, in your last life, you had three things you can take into you're next life," he says and i felt a resurgence of something, maybe memories, but they were foggy, "you had the hand of the gods image, lady luck's shoulder, and the power of the dragon's lack of fear," he offered.

My heart pounded, and it called, it called, but it wasn't my heart, it was hers and she called to it, "hand of the god's image," i say, although i had no clue what that had meant.

"Then let the light shine on you, pick your god," he says and i open my eyes and i was surrounded in dark and my body moved on my own, a pencil and paper appeared in my hands.

"Pick?" i questioned, how could i pick a god, my body moved and the pencil danced across the paper but the pencil dance onto another sheet of paper, my hand created two images.

"Child, you dare pick two-

"They'll be lonely, can't you see, see their hearts?" i asked, but again it wasn't me who said that and the voice stayed silent for a few moments.

"Child, you are certain, you may keep them," he says and i nodded my head and i folded to two pieces of paper and i held them close to my chest. "May the light shine on you," he says and i smiled up into the light and suddenly, everything went dark.

~~~

The sound of tree's leaves rustling in the wind, the sound of waves crashing against the sandy beaches not too far away, and the smell of wet grass from an early morning shower.

I opened my eyes and i could see the treetops moving from a warm breeze and i watched as the sunlight streamed through the gaps of the tree's leaves. I felt around with my hands and i could feel the grass underneath my body, how long had i been lying here?

It felt so warm and so nice to lie here, the warm sun and the warm breeze made me feel free, but i wondered where i was, how did i get here, who was i? I finally decided to sit up and i looked around, it looked like a forest, and to my left seemed to be an ocean.

I was talking to someone, but i don't remember who i had been talking to, and i felt a little crunch in my hand and i looked down, it was a piece of paper, maybe two, but why was i holding them?

I looked down at my body, where had this white dress come from? Where was i again? I stood up and i hugged the two pieces of paper to my chest and i spun around some, my legs were a little wobbly, and i felt like a baby fawn just learning to walk.

"Over here!" i heard someone yelled and i looked in the direction of the voice, but i didn't see anyone, and i hugged the paper more to my chest and "i found her!" they say and i think for a moment, was i lost? Then i see someone walk out from behind some trees, it was a man, well, a young man, he seemed to only be 18 maybe even 20. "Hey, don't be scared, i'm Allen, nice to meet you," he says and i watched him carefully approach me.

"Where am i?" i asked back and he gave a surprised look.

"You're in Arlene, a place like a school, do you know what a school is?" he asked and i nodded, why would i be in school? "This place is a place for souls who have power, for them to learn how to use their power," he explained, then i hear footsteps from the side of me and i whipped my head around and a young lady came out next.