chapter 2 pt. 2

I suppose it didn't much matter, as long as they were nice to me, i think that's my only real hope. I set the two pieces of paper on the map and i stared at them, a red rectangle and a grey-blue eyed person with a weird design on their shirt.

I folded them back up and i stood up and i put the two sheets of paper back into the papers and canvases drawer and i hid them, i didn't want anyone to know i had two gods, because i didn't know what they'd do with me. I must be broken.

I sat back down and I lied my head on the desk, i looked at the window and i got back up and i opened it once more, the sun soon to be setting. The soft warm breeze was so nice, i walked back over to the desk and i sat down and i lied my head on my arms and i closed my eyes, just listening to the trees rustle in the wind.

I felt myself drifting, and i was much too tired to move. I fell into the darkness, into the dark abyss of sleep and it was so warm. I fell asleep and the sun set over the horizon, i woke up later that night, it was dark and i sat up, my eyes adjusted to the very little light coming from the full moon.

I stood up and i looked around, i was too lazy to turn on the night light, but i did change into my nightgown and i crawled up and into the bed. I pulled the covers over my head and i fell back asleep.

I woke up the next morning fairly early, and i was happy about that, i wouldn't keep Ace waiting too long. I got up and i changed into my clothes, thinking i probably really should get some shoes. I went into the bathroom and i realised i was about to brush my teeth, but... it seemed you didn't need to do that, you really only needed to shower once a week, eat once a week, i wondered more.

Why was i given a second chance, it couldn't be just to live here for eternity. I sighed and walked back out, i went over to the map and rolled it up nicely, then i grabbed the two clues and i stuffed them into my pocket just in case, and i walked over to the door with it. I really wonder, but i need to focus on this for now.

I walked out of my room and closed the door behind me the dorm was quiet until i walked into the stairway and i heard people talking and i walked out and into the entryway and there were lots of girls standing by the door talking in hushed whispers. I got closer and i heard there words, "what's he doing here?" "why's he standing outside out dorms?" "why is Ace here," they all said and i frowned, for some hundred year old girls they still acted like school girls.

"Um excuse me, i need to get through," i say and and no one listens, "Excuse me!" i yelled into the crowd and they stopped whispering and looked at me, "i have to get through," i say and they stepped aside and i walked through the crowd. I opened the door and i looked at Ace, "hey Ace," i say and he smiled and looked down.

"Hi Angel," he calls me and i cocked my head to the side, "i decided to call you angel for now," he says and i smiled and i nodded.

"Okay, well then let's get going yeah?" i say and he nodded his head, i lead us to the transport rooms, and i had actually made it there, "wow i actually remembered how to get here," i say and he chuckled, and i nodded.

"Good job," he says and i smiled, i had noticed the gloves he was wearing, and i wonder if he was comfortable in them. We walked into the room and i opened my map, i decided it was the best idea to go with the corner on of spring and i opened the door, and i could see the other side, like it literally was a door, i walked through and Ace followed me.

"Wow, that's amazing," i say and he chuckled.

"You think so?" he says and i looked back and i nodded. He smiled and he looked down to the open map and he pointed down to the dot we were going to first and he pointed to the distance, in the forest area, we were just in a field where there was a door in the middle of it. "His house is down this way." he pointed and i nodded.