Chapter 4 pt. 1

I looked up as i sank slowly to the bottom, the moon's reflection casting an eerie glow over me and i suddenly feel so tired, i close my eyes for a second and i open them, i needed to get out before i drowned.

I pumped both of my legs in unison and i rise slowly to the top of the surface, i break the surface and i breathed in heavily, and i looked around, it was day time, and i swam to the edge of the little pool and i got out, my body soaked and pruny.

I was at my hands and knees and i sat back, and i looked around, it was day time and i sighed heavily, what had happened? I looked around and i stood up, "Diana!?" i yelled off into the forest, and no answer. I walked back the way i had thought we had come and a warm breeze brushed against me and my clothes, body and hair suddenly dried. I looked around, but no one was there, and i frowned a bit, but i walked out of the forest, and indeed the school had been this way, but i saw no one.

I walked down the steep hill, not falling this time and i walked into the dorm, and i walked up to the fourth floor, and i walked to the room 403, and i knocked on the door a few time, "one sec!" i heard diana's voice, and she opened the door and gasped as she saw me. "Lynn!" she cheered happily and lifted me into the air a little and i hugged her back.

"Diana... what happened?" i asked and she set me down and i looked up at her.

"You got your Seal," she says and she points down to my two ankles and black slightly tight, but loose enough to move easily in, anklets rest on my ankles.

"But... how long have i been, underwater?" i asked and she chuckled.

"Only two days, i'm surprised you stayed under that long, but now it's time for the partying!" she gleefully says and i smiled and i nodded happily, slightly excited, "alright, i'll go get the principal, you get back into your normal clothes," she says and i nodded, she closed her door, i'm assuming to put on shoes, and i ran upstairs and down the hall to my clothes.

I ran into my room and i noticed the bunny thing was gone, my window still open, and my clothes neatly folded on top of my dresser. I changed out of the old clothes, and i put on the new, clean one, and i took off the flower crown, the roses still good, and so was the yellow rose i had gotten five days ago.

I shook my head, and i dressed well and i laced my shoes, and i felt poking in my pocket. I finished lacing them, and i stood up and i stuck my hand into my pocket, it was the two clues, i had forgotten them in here.

I sighed and i stuck them back into my pocket, i should probably keep them in there for now. I left my room and i ran down to the first floor and i ran out of the dorm, and i ran into someone as i tried to go to the principal's. I looked up and i jumped at the scary face of Crow's he looked down at me in a glare. "I'm s-sorry," i stutter a bit and he looked away, but he leaned down and offered his hand. "Ah.. thank you.." i say as he pulled me back up.

"No problem, Miss Lynn," he says using my new name and i smiled brightly.

"Just call me Lynn," i say and he glanced at me, but he nodded.

"Are you alright?" he asked me as i brushed my bum off, and i smiled and i nodded.

"No worries, crow, i'm sorry i ran into you, i was in such a hurry, i was excited," i say and he nodded, and he looked down at me, his glare evident, and shivers went up my spine, but i started to suspect his glare was just how he looked, but that didn't mean it wasn't still scary.

"Alright then," he says and he walked away a little and then someone called to us both.

"Lynn, Crow!" it was the Principal, he waved us over to him, and Crow glared... or maybe he just looked at the principal, i couldn't yet tell, but i was going to get there. We both walked over to the principal and he smiled, "hey you two, i'm glad i got you crow, would you mind helping set up the party with the rest of the group, for Lynn's new seals?" he asked and Crow stared for a second.