Chaoter 4 pt. 2

"Yup, just did that," i say and she nodded.

"Well, we need more chairs, only about four more, since we have the picnic table," she says and i nodded.

"Are parties normally held there?" i asked as we walked back down to the school.

"Actually that picnic table has been there for awhile and no one knows why, but it's a great spot for parties, so we use it when we feel like it."

"Wow, that thing must be ancient," i joked a bit, and she chuckled.

"Yeah probably," she admits.

"So who exactly is coming?" i asked and she though for a second.

"Alex, Alice, ana-marie, and Elle, and myself of course," she says and i nodded, so i suppose not everyone was going to be there. I was slightly surprised Ana-marie was going to be there, i had only talked her once, when i had jumped out the window. "Ana-marie was a surprising one, but she said she you had stolen her heart," she says and i looked at her funny, "all while eating a bag of chips and reading," and i laughed.

"She seems like the kind of person to never have her heart stolen," i joked and Diana laughed.

"Well who knows," i smiled as we entered the school, and no one was inside and i wondered if school was already out.

Diana lead me too a room with the label, 'storage,' and it was a dank dark room with boxes and chairs in the far corner. We both grabbed two foldable camp chairs, and i was surprised this place had such accommodations, this place seemed to have everything modern and i wondered, how far back did the history of this place go?

We walked back out, with the chairs, and we closed the doors behind us and left the school empty once more. We walked up into the forest, the chairs finally getting heavy after a few minutes of walking. I sighed and i set them down, and i breathed a little heavy and Diana chuckled, and she set down her chairs too,"come on, we're close," she says patting me back, and i sighed and i stood up and huffed, i grabbed the chairs, and i started dragging them and Diana laughed.

I dragged them the rest of the way and once we got there, the two gods, seemed to arguing again and i sighed heavily, not really surprised, "hey you two," i say and i leaned the chairs up against the picnic table, and Diana did the same.

The two gods, looked my way, and i looked down at the assorted foods, they both laid them out well, it was very well done, and i smiled, "you two did a nice job sorting out the foods," Diana says stealing my words.

"Did you actually compliment me?" Ace asked, mockingly surprised and she rolled her eyes

"Didn't realise you had a soft side for food assortments," Crow goes along with Ace's joke and i snickered a little, i couldn't help it.

"shut it, both of you," she said pointing at them, "and don't think i didn't hear you laugh," she says addressing me and i yipped a bit, and shut my mouth, but a smile still on my mouth.

"Has the party already started?" someone says and all of us turn and look, Standing there, was Elle, and her god, a young looking girl, with bright blonde hair but deeps brown eyes. Elle had her violet hair put up into a ponytail and she was holding cans of beer and i gulped, i don't think i'm old enough for beer.

Diana laughed, "nope, you're just on time, and you brought the beer, i knew i could count on you," she says walking over and hugging her, and Elle smiled and hugged her with one arm, Diana let go and Elle walked over to the table then me, and she bent over and hugged me and picked me up, and while Elle seemed pretty monotoned, she was a great hugger as she stood up while hugging me and my feet lifted off the ground.