Chapter 3

We walked through the door and Ace closed it behind me, "did you bring his thing with you?" Ace suddenly asked and i looked down to my hand and i looked back up and i chuckled sheepishly. "Really? You brought the freaky thing with you?" he asked and i nodded.

"I like him..." i mumbled and he stared down at me like he was going to say something but he just sighed and deflated.

"Well it's not my choice," he says and i smiled.

"Thanks for joining me today," i say bowing a little and he smiled.

"No problem," he says and i smiled.

I walked over to the door and opened it, i walked out and i left it open for Ace to walk out, and i walked down the hallways, holding the strange bunny thing. And the hallways were empty and i was glad about that. I wondered if i should check back to my dorm and put the bunny there, but i wasn't sure.

I needed to meet the rest of the gods that lived around here though, i'm not sure where they'd be though, would they hang out together or would they be in the forest or somewhere else? I had no idea, i wanted to ask Diana, but it think school was still in session, i stopped and i looked through the window of a door, and in there were a bunch of students.

So school was still in session. I sighed and i walked down the hallway, and then there was a broadcast, and i stopped, i remember when Diana did this, there was a small buzz then she spoke, "hello, everyone in the school, do please watch out for Ace, he's in the school, have a great day," they finished and i frowned. I walked briskly to the broadcast room and i turned the corner and i saw two young men and one girl walk out of the broadcast room.

"Hey!" i yelled at them and they turned and i gulped, i didn't plan this out very well.

"Isn't she the new soul?" they say and i frowned a bit and i walked up to them.

"You shouldn't call him out like that," i say and they looked at each other,"Ace i mean," i say and they laughed a bit.

"You do realise he's dangerous right?" one of the boys asked, lifting a brow and i held the rabbit thing to my chest, i squeezed him a little and it opened its eye.

"Ew what is that?" the girl said, as she pointed to the bunny. I frowned, and i held him tightly to my chest.

"He's a bunny, can't you see?" i asked and she looked at me like i was crazy, "but this isn't about the bunny, this is about Ace, you shouldn't call him out like that, it's mean," i say and they laughed again.

"Like we said before, he's dangerous, he could control one of us," one of the boys say and i frowned more.

"Why would he want to control you, your useless," i say and the boy frowned and he grabbed my shirt.

"Watch your mouth," he says and i frowned more.

"Then don't broadcast him like that," i say and he frowned.

"He'll be fine, you don't need to be worried about a soulless god," the other boys says and i glared.

"Angel?" i heard and Ace was standing behind me, i turned my head, and he looked surprised, we walked closer, and the boy looked up, all three of them did, and they frowned a little, ace was wearing his gloves, why were they so scared still.  "Are you all fighting,?" he asked.

"Kinda, they were being mean," i say looking back at them and glaring at them. I looked back at him and he was frowning, he lifted his hands, and he slowly, finger, by finger, he took off his gloves, and the boy let go of me and i dropped to the floor, from being let go at a strange angle.

"Shit... let's get out of here," the girl said and all three of them left.

I looked back at Ace, and he tightened his gloves, he walked over and he leant me a hand, i took his hand hesitantly, he pulled me and up and i wiped my bum off with my free hand, the other hand still holding the bunny thing.