11th grade

Hey guys my name is Autum Oliva Williams.I just turned 17 (last week ) .
I am an only child.

My best friends are Rashada and Willow .

I have what people impliys ' @ normal life thug life ' really?!
I'm short ,dark skin.

××××××××××
Its the start of 11th grade today and that means people becoming faker 😒

I'm not an nerd or popular, just classified as normal .
I have big ass and boobs,and I'm short so people look down while I look up😊

I walk over to my bathroom, got my water ready,and brush my teeth and hop in the shower.

After shower ~~~
I got dress in a ↓↓{outfit below}

Going down I said good morning and walk to my car at the front,it was an Audi

Going down I said good morning and walk to my car at the front,it was an Audi .
I reach in  school.

I walk head up,ear phone in and made my way to  the office .

Finding it i walk in talking to the secretary.
Walking to my lockers I put in and out what I want for my classes.
A locker slam shut bedside mine and a another one.
"Hey babies"I said to my bestie.
"Don't hey me bitch,you went away summer!"willow whined, me and rashada laugh "sorry I didn't have a choice" I said putting my hands up.

"Lies ,but I wasn't here either"rashada  said .
"So why ain't you cussing shada?"I ask willow,"because she told me in advance!"she answer ,

I just nod we made our way to class and talk before the teacher came in.

Little later in same class××
I got a message on my phone it was from shada who sat on my right .

Shada bae :"did u hear dat Alice the bitch change school?"

Me: "how the  fuck u know dat, and what does dat got to do with me?"

Shada bae: "my boyfriend told me"

I rolled my eyes ,two of them got boyfriends and I don't like them cause they sneaky and fuck & quit bitches