13

King POV.
I was a Jordan's shoe store looking for a sneaker fah jayda since she wants one.

~~~~~~
I hand her the bag and she put it upside down letting them fall out ,I look at her like she crazy!

She giggled and put them on before heading up ,she came back down with a Nike bag,she gave me it and I see a :
•grey,blue,white,Nike low cut sneakers.
I hugged her and kiss the life outta her...

"Go get ready"I said smiling ,"why ?"she ask eyebrows raised... "Just get dress!"I said shaking my head ...
"I need to know why and where we going so I can dress right"she eye rolled.

"Girl dress nice "I said waving at her, she huff and head up.....

Jayda shae :
I got dres in a :
•black tights.
•blue long shirt dress like jersey that said '99'.
•gold and black Jordan sneaker.
•long loop ear rings.
•a Gucci watch.

I did my hair ,straight to my back and my light make up,I took a pic on ig with caption:" everything Gucci when bae treats u right" ..

I went down and saw king ,we hop in his car him telling me we dropping by his place real quick..

I sat on his bed with him in his closet, minutes later he came out in a :
•last king black shirt.
•black jeans.
•black Jordan's.
•watch.
•beanie .

He kiss my cheek and we head to our destition ...
It was a park....how cute!❤😍

He led me to a cliff side far away from the park and we sat there in silence ......."u know I love you?"he ask suddenly ,I nodded and spoke "yes I do ,where is this going?"I ask getting nervous as if he was breaking up with me!
"No where princess "he chuckle .
"King where do u see us "I ask quietly...

He was silent for a while before smiling "I see us having three kids, own home, bringing in the money, cuddling, talk about how far we come from,"he spoke ...

"Maybe married"he said softly,last thing I heard ...

King outfits in mm!sneakers in next chapter in mm