9

Jayda shae
I can't believe am in a relationship .....
I was on ig in my profile thinking about editing my bio.. And I did ...

17,young .
Living life hard asf.💯
Family is life 👪
Taken 💍🔐
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was playing a fashion game on my Xbox with Karmini when the door bell rang ,she got up and answer while I went to get us some food.

I came back to see willow and ( Lani short for ,laniaja )

"Hey y'all waspoppin ?"I ask since I didn't see  for a week only text.... "Nothing we good but we needa talk"Lani answer."follow me"I said ...."oh mini u gon stay"I added before heading to my room with Lani alone....

"What's up?" I ask

"Willow is up ,she a bitch ,she aint a friends she a faker she talking to Alica, Alice ,Rhaya"(Alice is Alica twin ,would known but Wattpad deleted that ) she spoke ..I stood there waiting for her to continue....."but anyways ❗me and Mari are dating❗❗🔐"she beam happy ash ..

I laugh at her ass cause she forgot she had a man ......
"U got a man memba??"I ask..
"Well fuck"she mumbled...

Just than i got on ig to her man page..

Her man name is kjay...

@Kjay_the_king :my babe 💍😘😍 @halley_the_♛ ..

So I comment:
@jaydashaepg : u getting bun without cheese kjay !!😪 @kjay_the_king ..

@kjay_the_king by who and with who

@lanithebest :by me bitch.😪ohh we are done 🙅 .

@kjay_the_king : I got my bae so .....

@lanithebest :so ....probably some whore off the streets😳😂😂

@jaydashaepg :yah funny @lanithebest and @kjay_the_king who hold u down this time?

@halley_the_ :by me @jaydashaepg and @kjay_the_king she the girl? ,and  @lanithebest am the whore ,u fucking with him not me!😉❗

@jaydashaepg : @halley_the_♛  I ain't ask cause I could see bitch!😣 yeah at @lanithebest is the girl and she aint the whore u are cause she were fucking with her man not the other way around!💨🔓

I log out the app before heading down ...my phone vibrate and it was an IG from the girl.
@halley_the_ :@jaydashaepg idgaf am the baby mama ,here's a pic .

Then a DM
@halley_the_♛ :name:Shantya Dameka Harris....

Big time Skipp.....
In the chapters coming