1⃣2⃣

Jayda Shāē..
I got dress in :
•ripped red jeans.
•a white tee shirt .
•black hoodie.
•red Jordan's.

Hair in a ponytail.

~~~~~~~~~~

Class today was bringing our presentation today ,my name was the 10th to call and the last person before me had just sat down....

I walk to the front an sat my products down on the table before being to speak.

"Good morning teacher,students, visitors my name is jayda-shae Williams and my brand name for my products is 'mini defivin ' the name was formly given from my boyfriend ,but mini is my sister Karmini nickname and defivin was something classy and sounds like a big brand..." I paused,"I made a perfume called coco defivin ,it smallls like coconut and butter so that why......I made a body wash called Defivin wash ....and lotion called  Loco " ......... "I want to give them a warm scented name cause its warm and soft"

I gave them and they smile while I look nervous ...

A woman in the middle spoke "your right it smalls warm and feels soft ,mind I get the formluar so I get these on the market?"she ask//said....

"Nope sorry but I can help u make them if your want, but I need my credits"I said, this woman crazy !!

She nodded before a man on the left spoke "give me a call here my card"he gave me and I took it "I can help you start your career "he spoke again, the last one couldn't say anything cause of the bell ringing ,he however gave me a stack of money and a small smile.

~~~~~
Home:
I took up the stack of money and saw ten twenty dollars cash ,I laugh and made my way down stairs ,king was coming by cause I had told him the news.we cuddle and that led to sex.😳😳