17

I was now at seated with my mom,dad, Lani talking about the house I want,I had to go in details for the houses to my parent.....

"If I took the last house I would get to put it at my touches but am still going over budget, if I buy and renovated it I will still  spend so much money on it but the second house has everything I want but it needs upgrade ,its the expensive house ....so am willing to give it a try"I said picking up the ✆ phone to call the agent.....

3 months later...
I manage to avoid king for the past months, Lani broke up with Mari,willow is prego with kings child, lani lives with me,(it was her parents house)college is good ......... The asking price of the  house was $84560 I put in a offer of $69950 but they reject it and came back at $73560 so I counter back at $72545 and they accept........ my house is still upgrading ,I paint it over , my master bedroom is awesome and my master bathroom is even more awesome, I took out one of the small pool ,and make a jacuzzi ,I cement a little patio and some around the pool, beach chairs, and the rest is grass land,I add on one office to the other for a fifth bedroom  ,the kitchen is the same but I coat over the cabinets ,walls and some brand new appliances .....the basement I add a in law suite and a designated space for my product makings ,my TV room is simple ....
♨♨♨♨♨♨♨
This boy that's new in my college, is here and hot as hell ,we went on a few dates and now am his women ,and he is my man 💍🔐

I was in the middle of getting dress when my phone ringtone became audible ,I pick it ,and it was a number that I didnt save and don't want nothing to do with......I ignore it and did my work.
a brown Jumpsuite ,(the one that stops at your ankle )
• a brown flat shoe
• a brown Chanel hand bag
•my sliver nob earrings
•a sliver bracelet

• my hair in curl to the side
•my make up consider of :concealer, mascara, lipstick, foundation, spray and perfect eye brows.

My mom decided that  she wants a day out with her older daughter ,I was with it ,I needed something to take my mind of everything that happen over   the past four or three months.

~~~~~~~
We were at some food place name:" Tacos es food "weird name 😶😪

"So whats up with aiden ?"she ask ,talking about my boyfriend.

I sigh before going "its good but am confused for my feelings for him!"

"What do u mean?"she ask eyebrows up ,curious face added.....

"I don't know"I sigh....
"Cupcake do u love him?"she ask....I thought about it,every time we were on a date I judge him on what he does from what king does, aiden seems tense and afaird while king seems cool and very eager !

"I ..................."

Cliff hanger 😒😣ahh .....

Anyways I hope you like it and this book can get as many reads as my other book did,it would mean a lot.
If your reading my books and love them make sure to share and follow my profile for more.

Vote🌟☑📧
Comment 🔡🔠
Share 💨💦
🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🐠🌀🌀
💙🐙💙💙💙💙💙💙