23.

I walk back inside ,the time was 7:35 am and I was hearing some noises so I went to my room,I saw king at my panty drawers holding a pregnancy test ,he turned around as I gasp.

"Were u going to tell me?"

I nodded a yes cause I was just shock.

"When?"he ask again.
"When I found out or when I was gonna tell you?"I ask.

"Both"he said sitting on the bed.

"Well I went to the doctors 2 days ago and I was gonna tell you when I was ready"

"Come here"he said ,I walk over to him as he put me on his lap not saying nothing.

"I'm sorry its just that I didn't expect this baby or willows baby not to be yours, you are going through some shit and I don't want to make I hard"I said containing my tears.

"But you didn't know that willow kid ain't mine and you wasn't ready to tell my am gonna be a father for real"he said, no matter what he said, it doesn't help that I don't want this child .....a least not yet, am still young,I have a career to go after and a life...but ik  am gonna keep my baby no matter what,I just need some time .😧😥

"Look king,I just need time, if you were in my situation ,in my spot you would need to too!"I spoke.

"Mann I just told you willow child aint mine,willow child ain't my first child,yours are,and I'm kinda in yah spot ,yah supposed baby mama ain't yah real baby mama ,you need time go get it,but I ain't gone wait" he said as he kissed my forehead and leave my house, I layed in the bed and cried......

This book has four or five depends chapters left .

I have an idea for the last chapter :
She woke up and found out it was just a dream,and she was still in high school,willows wasn't pergant Mari and Lani weren't a thing, she and Karmini talk and last but not .....

She wasn't with king.