Chapter 12

we spent our time together. watching movies, joking, and stuffs. it was the unexpected day. i had never expected about this day. spending times with Harry Styles and Zayn Malik and their mates. i was just too happy. we were watching 'the insidious' but i had covered my face with my scarf the whole movie. i didnt like horror movies, i wouldnt be able to sleep in the night if i watched it. i took my phone and went to twitter instead.

@ZoeyPayne13: movie time!!!!!

@JoshDevineDrums: @ZoeyPayne13 you dont even put that scarf off of your face lol

@ZoeyPayne13: @JoshDevineDrums shut up joshy

i put my scarf off and saw Josh smiling sarcastically to me. 

"Im hungry" Harry suddenly said.

"me too!" Dan said.

"we dont have anything except popcorn" Zayn said.

"well now, where?" Harry asked.

"Nandooooo's!!!" i said.

"they are grounded Z." Josh said.

"oh yeah i forgot it." i said.

"no! someone can talk to Paul, but not the boys obviously" Harry said.

"give that puppy face girl!" Zayn said.

"me?" crap." well, ok. dont blame me if he still says no" i went outside and then downstairs as they told me Paul is at the groundfloor. as the elevator door opened i saw a big man standing in front of the hotel door.

"hi Paul!" i said.

"Hi Zoey, whats up? anything happened?" he asked.

"uhm noo, its all good" i smiled. "uhm Paul, can we go to Nando's for lunch? its just a block away."

"we?"

"i mean me, Harry, Zayn, Josh and Dan" i told him. "pleeeeaassee?" i gave him my puppy face which people said too hard to ignore.

"can you promise me just Nando's?" he asked.

"yes, of course. we wont go anywhere and they wont get wasted there" we both laughed.

"ok i trust you, dont break it. you can use the van and the driver as well." i hugged him. "when do you wanna go?" 

"ill call the others now and go there then." i smiled to him and went back to Harry's room.

as the door opened i saw 4 of them sitting on the couch with their 'please tell me something good' face. "lets go buddieee!!!" they all shouted and took their stuffs then went downstairs. as we got out from the elevator, Andy and Paul suddenly got closer to us like something was gonna attack us. i was standing between Harry and Josh. as the hotel door opened and Zayn went out, i could hear the screams around. all of the fans were outside the hotel cause securities wouldnt let them get into the hotel. i could hear some of them screamed my name so i just waved to them. i saw the others didnt do anything to them, it was just Josh who smiled and waved to them. Zayn and Harry were busy talking to each other and Dan was busy with his phone.

"wave to them Harry" i said to them as he and Zayn looked at me. "you too Zayn" they just stood there and did nothing. "is it that hard?" then i saw Zayn waved to them and smiled. Harry just stared at me for a while then he waved to them. when the van came and we all got into the van. i sat on the seat next to the window and Harry sat next to me. i saw all of the fans being stopped by the securities. i felt so bad for that and i felt really lucky cause i could be in the van with the guys. "why the securities have to stop them?" i asked them.

"they just dont want the fans to hurt us" Harry said.

"are you really thinking they will hurt you? are you being serious?" i gave them my look which fulled with anger. "they are your fans, they love you, they bet anything for you, even they have to sleep on the street only with a blanket or even with nothing. oh well, im the lucky one cause i can sleep in the same luxurious hotel with you. why do they even wanna hurt you?" i stopped for a while and i could see all of them were staring at me. "they do anything just to see you, just to see their idols, and now when they get a chance to see their idols the securities stop them just becase they are afraid the fans will hurt you? it doesnt make sense"

"we know that" Harry said.

"then why didnt you try to do something for fans?" i asked. "even just a wave its so hard for you isnt it?" now i could feel i was the only one who was brave enought to say something. "fans need you. maybe for you its just a fucking click on follow button but for them, it definitely will change their whole life. they will feel like their dreams come true." 

"youre here!" the driver said. i didnt even realise we had arrived yet. we all went out from the van and got our seats. the table was at the private one, of course they had reserved it. we ordered our meal and i saw Harry got his phone out. there were no conversation between us after the one at the car.

"im doing follow spree now. can you please tell people?" Harry said.

"me as well!" Zayn said as he got his phone out. i couldnt help but smile. i made them realise how important the fans are indirectly.

i got my phone out too and went to twitter.

@ZoeyPayne13: hi guys!! Zayn and Harry are doing follow spree, so go get them! <3 x

i tweeted it and saw people spamming them. i felt really happy at the moment. a woman came with our meals and we ate it. after we finished it, Zayn went outside with Dan for a cigarette, well he said just one but he didnt come back for minutes. Harry kept busy with his phone but i knew it was in a good way. "i need to go to the loo, dont leave me, ok?" Josh said as he stood up and ran to the bathroom. now it was just me and Harry left. both of us were busy with our own phone but then i could see him staring at me from the edge of my eyes.

"what?" i said and looked at him.

"thank you" he smiled.

"for what? i didnt even pay the meals, you promise us you would pay it Harold" i said.

"not for that. for making me realise how important the girls are. how much we need to get to know them. thank you babe" he smiled to me again.

"im glad you realised it" i smiled to. "you are welcome Mr. Styles" 

"uhmm guys we need to leave, group of girls are coming" Dan said as he and Zayn came in.

"we can talk to them and maybe take some photos and give them autograph" Harry said. they all gave them a confused look.

"yeah we can do that" Zayn said. we all walked together and went outside. there were group of fans waiting outside. Harry pulled me closer as we got out. he held me close.

Zayn, Dan, and Josh stopped and took pictures with the fans while Harry took me to the van in his arms. "you said you would talk to them?" i gave him a questioning look.

"yeah i will, i just put things i dont wanna loose at the van first. dont go out, ok?" he gave me his phone and wallet. then he gave me a kiss on the cheek before went out. it made me freezing again. my jaws dropped.

"did it really just happen?" i mumbled. i couldnt help but smile. i looked outside and i could see Josh and Dan were taking photos with fans, Zayn signed somethings, and Harry joking with the fans. i went to twitter while waiting the other to come back.

@ZoeyPayne13: #unexpectedday

then i replied some people. some of them asked me how the others were, some asked my why i tweeted like that, and stuffs. then i saw Josh and Dan came back followed by Zayn and Harry. "it was fun" Dan said. "they were not so loud and they were reallyy  funny. look what i got" he showed us a condom. we all laughed automatically.

"sometimes we are nasty, just like our boys" i laughed.

"not sometimes, but everytime i think." Harry said. then we all laughed again. when we arrived at the hotel we all went to our own rooms as it was 5pm and i needed to be showered. i got back to my room and went to bathroom. i decided to take a bath time. i filled the tub with the water and the bubble bath. i turned my iPod on and started playing my One Direction on while relaxing on the tub.