Chapter 24

We walked hand in hand back in the hotel lobby as boyfriend and girlfriend for the first time. It was nearly 12pm so there was not much people, just a couple of guys sitting on the lobby couch and few workers behind the information desk.

"So, girlfriend, what would you like to do for the rest of the night?" Harry asked cheekily as the lift door closed. He winked at me making him look even cheekier than before.

"Unfortunately, I'm so tired to do anything so, sleeping would be the best" I said and gave him a peck on the lips. The lift door suddenly opened, telling us we were already in our floor. We walked to our room and got in from his one. "I don't think we need 2 beds anymore" I winked as he closed the door.

"Uhm... So?" He grabbed my waist and smiled cheekily.

"Ok first, I'm too tired and not in a mood to.. You know" I giggled. "And second, I'm gonna change to my PJ's so I can sleep comfortably" I peck him on the lips and went to my room, leaving him in silence.

I immediately went into the bathroom and cleaned all the make up on my face, brushed my teeth, and washed my face. Then changed into VS' PINK blue sweat shorts and a white tanktop. I grabbed my phone first and texted Kate saying..

To: Kate

Guess who just got boyfriend ;p xo

I put it back to my purse, not even waiting for her to reply my message. Knowing what her reaction would be like bothered me even more.

"Babe, do you see my phone?" I heard Harry's husky voice by the door.

"Yeah, I think its--" I said while looking for his phone in my purse and when I finally found it I turned around and found him standing by the connecting door in only just his pair of black Calvin Klein boxer. "Here" I said planly, looking down to his perfect toned body showing his amazing abs and v-line. I might be prepared to be his girlfriend but I definitely wasn't ready to see him topless or even naked at house all the time. Gosh, how can I handle this? He stared at me then laughed the loudest laugh I'd ever heard. "Why are you laughing?"

"You look like just saw something.. You know.. Something so teasing" he said, still laughing cheekily.

"Harry!" I slapped his arm making him faked a cry.

"Well, am I that sexy?" He sat next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"No" I said surely eventhough I lied.

"Really?" He put his big hands on my waist and started tickling me.

"H-harry s-s-stop!" I cried in laughing. How could he know I was so ticklish?

"Say Harry Styles is the sexiest creature ever!"

"No w-way!" I said still laughing.

"Say it or I won't stop!" He tickled me even harder made me crying of laughter.

"Noooooo!!" I cried. He stopped for a while then started tickling me harder and harder until he got on the top of me. "Harry stop!"

"No unless you say--"

"HARRY STYLES IS THE SEXIEST CREATURE IN THIS ENTIRE WORLD!" I cried loudly and he immediately stopped tickling me.

He peck me on the lips before whispered "and I have the prettiest girlfriend ever" I kissed him back softly, he teased my bottom lip as his tongue begging for entrance. as soon as I let his tongue get in my mouth, our tongues danced together.

"Ok Harry I can't breath, you're so heavy" I pulled away after a great few minutes of kissing.

"Oops sorry" he smiled cheekily and got up after giving me a little peck on the lips.