Chapter 16

Harry's POV

the show was amazing and my plans went perfectly. i couldnt stop looking at Zoey. i found it really cute when she fangirled over me and the boys. after the show was ended i told Paul to take Zoey here. as i was getting off of my shirt i heard the foot steps walked into our dressing room.

"oh sorry i didnt mean..." i saw her turning away like she was about to leave the room.

"chill girl! im not fully naked you know" i grabbed her hand and we sat on the couch. "did you enjoy it?"

"actually you almost killed me" we bursted into a laugh.

"but you liked it didnt you?"

"cant you just see how happy i am? i obviously liked it Harry!" she hugged me. i automatically wrapped my arms on her back and hugged her tightly.

we were talking about stuffs for most likely 15 minutes before the other boys rushed into the room. "Niall! why are you looking at those 2 birds?" I was tickling Zoey before Louis shouted to Niall. she was so ticklish and i found it really attractive and cute.

"what?" Niall said as he looked away after he realised 5 pairs of eyes now on were on him.

"he probably just thinks about his princess from Holland" Zayn teased him.

"Shut up Zayn!" Niall shouted.

"what's it about?" Zoey asked.

"Niall has actually found his princess when we were in Holland about a year ago." i told her.

"really? are you guys dating now or what?" she asked.

"nah.." Louis cut Niall before he even finished.

"too bad he only knows her name"

"what?" she shocked.

"well, i met her at the meet and greet at Holland a year ago. i dont have enough times to get to know her. i know i was so so stupid for not asking her about her twitter or something. i was just so speechless you know" Niall explained.

"i know a girl from Holland. she's my bestfriend through twitter, maybe she can help you?" she said.

"if Holland only had 50 fans then it would be possible" i said.

"you havent tried have you? what's her name?" she asked Niall.

"Na.. Nat.. uhm... Nay..."

"Naomi, Liam! its Naomi" Niall said.

"yeah Naomi." Liam cheered.

"what? Naomi? from Holland? meet and greet at 2011?" she said with a shock in it. "are you fucking kidding me? oops excuse my words"

"yeah its Naomi. why?" Niall gave her a questioning look.

she went through her phone and showed us a picture of a beautiful girl with brunette hair and a very tanned skin. "is it her? she's Naomi my bestfriend. she's from Holland and she told me she met you all at the meet and greet"

"what the fuck? how could it even be possible?" Niall took her phone to get a clearer look.

"no way!" Louis cried.

"for God's sake Niall Horan you finally found her!" Zayn shook Niall's body which was freezing with his jaw dropped.

"you are meant to be!" i said to Niall who was sitting on the corner awkwardly with his jaw dropped and his eyes wide opened. I was so happy for Niall, he finally found her. he's been trying so hard to find this Naomi girl but he never got any sign of her. we even went to Holland for holiday just to find her but Holland was too big of course we didnt find her.