Chapter 13

Tomorrow is the day, tomorrow i would see my 5 husbands on the stage singing for me. tomorrow i would see 5 of them messing around on the stage, not from the screen not from youtube or tumblr, alive. i would see them alive. it clearly was unexpected. i had never thought about these days. about meeting the boys, spending time with them, and seeing them alive.

i picked my t-shirt and shorts. i also grabbed my wallet then i went downstairs to buy some foods. i did my hair into a bun. when the elevator door opened i saw some girls waiting for something. i just walked to the market but then i heard those girls screamed my name. "Zoey!" i turned and saw them running to me. "where's Harry? where's Zayn? where's their rooms?" all of them asked me the typical questions.

"they must be in their own room. ask Paul for their rooms" i smiled.

"please Zoey, we just wanna know. please, we wont hurt them" they said.

"i know you wont hurt them but i am not the one who's supposed to tell you their room so just ask Paul or Preston guys, sorry" i smiled again.

"but they dont even let us to got into the elevator if we dont have the key room" a girl said.

"they suck. i know that" i said. "maybe you just wait here and they will go down here soon. dont be loud then i promise you they will come to take photos and stuffs. dont scare them" i smiled.

"really? ok we'll try not to be loud then. thank you so much Zoey" 

"yeah with all my pleasure babe" i gave them a wink then left. I got into the market and bought some foods, drinks and stuffs.

Harry's POV

i couldnt get over this day. that really was a great time i spent with my mates and a beautiful fan i just met yesterday. she was just a fan but i could feel this feeling, the feeling which i havent felt before. this different feeling kept ruining my head and heart. i felt butterflies everytime i saw her, especially her smile. i admit it i had a lot of fans who were prettier, sexier, and much better than her but Zoey was different. she's got that one thing. from the first time i met her, i knew she was the one.

"Harry" Zayn shouted, brought me back from all of my thoughts about Zoey. "Did you hear what i said?" he asked.

"uhmm... no. sorry. i was just..."

"Zoey?" he asked.

"how could you know?"

he giggled. "isnt she what you're thinking and talking about this whole day?" he said. i realised ive been talking to everyone about her. i have told Zayn, Josh, Dan, Paul, even my mum and Gemma about Zoey. me, mum, and Gemma did a quick call on skype. i told them about Zoey and my mum said she worried Zoey would replace her place in my heart but no way, my mum had her own place in my heart which was irreplaceable.

"yeah i think so. but for God's sake, she doesnt even get out of my mind for a second. i hate this." i said.

"why do you even hate this? i admit it, she's cute and nice."

"i even miss her now" i said.

"you like her Harry" Zayn told me. i looked at him and stared at his eyes for a while. "get her Harold, you do like her"

"do you think the management will let me?" i asked him the stupidest question ever. i even realised it.

"do you really think about the management? Get the fuck harry" he said.

"you're right" i sad then i heard my phone rang.

incoming call....

Zoey x