Chapter 21

"Babe, wake up" I heard him whispering on my ear. I slightly opened my eyes and found his beautiful face next tome.

"Are we in Melbourne?" I cleared my vision to look around and everybody had stood up and prepared to get off of the plane. The flight from Sydney to Melbourne wasn't too long because the distance wasn't that long too.

"We're here Zoey! Come on!!" Niall shouted from the seat in front of me. I unbuckled my safety belt and stood up. Harry was grabbing my bag from the cabin and gave it to me after that. He grabbed my hand and threw his bag to his back. We got of from the plane and Paul told us to get into the car immediately. It was exactly the first time I was picked up right after I got off the plane and I didn't have to walk through the fans.

The driver drove us straight to the hotel so we could take a rest first before the boys did rehearsal for tonight's gig. The journey to hotel was completely in silence. Niall was busy with his chips, Louis was on the phone to his mum or maybe Eleanor, Zayn slept on Liam's lap while Liam slept on his back, then me and Harry who were sweetly listening to some good songs on my iPod with his arm around my shoulder. I almost fell asleep for few times because he kept humming some songs and moving his thumb back and forth on my arm.

Not long after, the car stopped in front of our hotel. There was no fans at all which surprised me a bit. We walked into the hotel lobby and Paul gave us our keys. "I know you don't wanna sleep separated but you have to, but I give you 2 rooms with connecting door" he winked at me and Harry. I laughed over his idea, it was great though. "Don't mess up"

He whispered at me and Harry then the whole room was filled with the shouts from Louis complaining why Paul gave it to me instead of him. I laughed even harder knowing that Larry Stylinson was real. Well, it wasn't that they were gay but they shared love to each other, the real love of friendship.

Paul told us our bags were already in our rooms so we walked to our own rooms. He said we could chill out for 2 hours then the boys had to go to the gig for sound check.

"I'm just gonna sleep again, I'm so tired" Zayn said right after Louis asked if they wanted to do something together before sound check.

"Wanna go somewhere, Zo?" Harry asked me.

"Woah Hazza! Why are you asking her instead of me?" Louis slapped his arm pretty hard causing him to groan.

"You're replaced Lou" Liam giggled. Louis shot me a look made me laugh even harder.

"I didn't say that, Boo" Harry said raising his hands up and shook his head.

"Which Boo, H?" Niall said with his mouth full of chips. Typical Niall.

"Stop calling me with that word, guys!" I rolled my eyes. Thanks to my mum now everyone called me with that word.

"Why do you guys hate it so much? Its a cute nickname" Liam said and I knew he was directing to me and Louis. "And it came from your mums, a bit rude if--" Louis cut him off with all of his sassiness.

"Oh shut up Liam" those word came out from the sass master's mouth which made Liam frowned like a 3 years old boy who didn't get his cookie from his mum. I couldn't help but laugh even harder over them. Before we even realised, we were now outside the elevator and were about to go to our own rooms.

"See you in few hours, guys!" Niall shouted from his door step before took a step into his room. I waved to him and blew a kiss to Harry then got into my room.

I found my suitcases in front of the closet. I knelt down and opened it before started getting some clothes I thought I would wear while we were in Melbourne and put it in the closet. When I was about to put some shoes in, I felt 2 massive hands wrapped around my waist and squeezed it. I jumped in shock which made my head hit the top of the closet.