2

After an hour into his work day he stopped by the counter to speak to Min-seok, a purple haired boy he worked with for two months. They smile at one another and bowed before speaking.

"Hello Sehun," said Min-seok, "how's your day going? How's Baekhyun doing?" Sehun shrugged.

"Days fine, Baekhyun's lazy." Min-seok nodded as though this was a satisfying answer and continued to count the amount of money paid so far by customers. Min-seok worked at the front desk, clicking machines to tags and collecting change. His job was to give people the total of money and exchange the clothes for that money, so his job was just as a simple cashier boy. The door rang as another customer entered, but Sehun smiled as he saw that it was Baekhyun who enter with a bag of food.

"Okay okay," Baekhyun started. "I know I asked for ramen, and I still do, but I brought the both of you ramen as well," he smiled, grabbing out two spoons and two styrofoam containers from the bag, handing one pair to Min-seok and the other to Sehun.

Sehun smiled. "Thanks hyung," he said appreciatedly. Baekhyun nodded and pulled out a pair for himself. About twenty minutes afterwards Baekhyun left and Min-seok and Sehun went back to work.

Working for three hours straight, Suho, their boss, rushed over with a friendly smile.
"Good afternoon boys," he started off, both boys bowing.

"Good afternoon Suho," they said simultaneously.

"Min-seok, I have an important offer to make you. Sehun, because work is very slow today you may go home if you would like too." Both boys nodded and bowed before Min-seok followed Suho and Sehun hung his hat running out the door.

-

It started to rain, very heavily. Sehun walked slowly, shivering as he inched closer and closer to his street. When nothing seemed to get better, he heard a cry. It wasn't a cry from a child, but more of a small puppy yapping. He heard it again, and deciding to discover the source he followed the cries of the puppy. It led him to a covered area near the trash cans, yet he couldn't see a puppy in sight. Then he heard whimpering coming from a cardboard box that laid at the foot of the trash can. Sehun bent down and opened the box, "awww"ing at the pup inside.

It was small, the puppy shivering in the cold weather. It's golden fur soaked from the rain, it's ears too big for it's own head. Sehun picked up the puppy and held it up to his chest, the puppy instantly taking a liking to Sehun, nestling his furry face into Sehun's shoulder. "I'll name you Chanyeol," Sehun whispered gently, listening to the soft snores the puppy created. He cradled the puppy in his arms and started to walk home once more.

-

"Baekhyun!?" Sehun knocked on the door before Baekhyun answered.

"Did you bring the ramen?"

"I didn't go to the store yet, but I have something I want to show you, come on!" Sehun grabbed Baekhyun's hand and brought him inside his own house. "Look!"

"Awww..." Baekhyun cried, a smile sneaking onto his face. He picked up the fragile pup, rubbing its nose against his own. "Who's a good boy? Hmm? You are, yes you are!" He laid the puppy on his lap as he sat down on the floor. "What's his name?" Baekhyun asked as the puppy yawned to signal he was waking up.

"Chanyeol."

"That's an odd name for a dog," he chuckled, Chanyeol barking at Baekhyun as to disagree.

"Well, I think Chayeol likes his name, don't you buddy?" The puppy ran over to Sehun, and Sehun bent down to catch Chanyeol into his arms and placing a red collar around his neck. "Yes you do!" Sehun coed. Both of the boys hung out for three hours straight, admiring the pup before Baekhyun decided to go.

"It's getting late," he explained, Sehun nodded. After Baekhyun left, Sehun showered and got into a baggy T-shirt, climbing into his bed with the puppy.

"Good night," he whispered to the pup who was fast asleep. Sehun smiled and laid his head against his soft pillow, falling asleep instantly.

-

Sehun rubbed his eyes as the sun peered through the glass of his window. "Morning Chan-" He opened his eyes to see that the puppy wasn't in his bedroom, and that the door he closed the previous night was opened. Nervous, Sehun sat up in his bed.

"The sun is annoying, I know. It woke me up too, so I decided to explore. Don't worry master, I didn't touch any-" Sehun screamed, Chanyeol whimpering in response clenching onto his big ears. "Master, are you scared?"

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY FUCKING HOUSE!?" Sehun screamed, the fact somebody broke into his home frightened him. He grabbed a glass bottle from the nightstand and used it to threaten the boy.

"Silly, don't you remember master? You saved me from the box, you named me..." Sehun dropped the bottle to the bed, his jaw opened in awe. He couldn't believe it, was he still sleeping?

"Chanyeol!?"