6

Sehun blinked his eyes, yawned, and sat upright. He looked around yet there was no sign of Chanyeol anywhere. He felt like crying, was Chanyeol all a dream? The door creaked open and a puppy jumped onto his laps, wagging his tail as he did so.

"Chanyeol! Don't you ever do that to me again!" Sehun firmly said, wiping away tears.

Chanyeol landed on his two feet on the bedroom floor. "S-sorry master. It's just I woke up too early an decided to give my new home a look over," he smiled. Sehun narrowed his eyes.

"Why do you call me master? I'm your friend Chanyeol." Chanyeol shrugged.

"My old masters would train me to only address them by 'master'. It's a force of habit."

"How were your old masters, Chanyeol?" Sehun instantly regretted saying this as Chanyeol turned his head away. "I'm so sorry, I didnt mean to-"

"It's fine. I knew it would come up eventually." Chanyeol sighed, climbing onto Sehun's bed. "Where to begin? My first master was 21 when she got me from an illegal drug seller. Apparently he needed to get rid of me and handed me over, but I was just the runt of his puppy's litter. She took me in and decided to give me place of my own. She gave me love and compassion, and she promised me I would be happy with her ."

"She seems nice," Sehun cut in, Chanyeol nodding in response.

"She had named me Can Lee, and for a short time I was happy. But it ended when she got her boyfriend. He was a drugaholic and was abusive to her. One day she drove herself off of a cliff because she had enough of him, and he used me as an emotional punching bag. He would hit me or throw glass bottles at me or just neglect me, and abuse me even more when I didn't adress him by master. Once I was human and explained how I was a hybrid, he had more fun making my life hell than the skinny fluff ball." Sehun covered his mouth.

"That's aweful!" He cried, Chanyeol's story hitting him hard.

"When he finally had enough of me he put me in a box and kicked me to the curve. The trash people took me and I fell out at one of the piling dumpsters. The place you saved me."

"Chanyeol, how long where you in that box?" Chanyeol shrugged.

"Two months? If that box never opened I think I would've suffocated. I guess thats why I call you master, because I feel as though I owe you for saving me."

"You don't owe me. I won't hurt you. I'm just your friend who wants to hug you and kiss you til your better. No secrets from me, deal?" Chanyeol nodded and clenched the rim of his skirt.

"He left scars," he said as he pulled his shirt over his head. Sehun started to cry at the sight. His abs were covered in colors of black and blue, red scar patterns into his soft skin. Almost every inch of his stomach was covered in either color or dried blood, and that scared Sehun. "He used knives, belts, and even toothpicks." Sehun grabbed Chanyeol and hugged him gently.

"I will never harm you, understand? I want to be your friend, I want to get to know you, I want to love you, I want to marry you, I never want you to feel pain." Chanyeol smiled at Sehun as their hug broke. "Cmon, it's morning and the day is still young." Sehun said enthusiastically, hopping out of bed and getting dressed. "Cmon, let's go do something today."