7

Sehun held Chanyeol in his arms as they laid on the bed. Chanyeol was crying, and it melted Sehun's heart to see him like this.

"I'm so sorry I brought that up," he whispered softly, kissing Chanyeol on his forehead. Chanyeol smiled, wiped his tears away, and captured Sehun in a hug.

"It's not your fault. I need to tell you everything I guess, right?" Chanyeol broke his own hug and smiled, turning back into a pup and wagging his tail.

"How about we go to the park?"

-

Sehunnie👻 is typing...

Sehunnie👻
Hi
So I was thinking that we could take Chanchan to the park
Because he's a hybrid and all
Plus he's been in a box for two months of his life and he needs some sun
Care to come?

TastyBacon🥓
I would love to cum
^Come
Stupid auto correct

Sehunnie👻
You must really use that word a lot for it to auto like that
Baekhyun?

-

The door bell rang and Sehun immediately ran downstairs leaving Chanyeol on the bed alone. He opened it and smiled.

"I thought we were going to the park?" Baekhyun grinned as Sehun invited him in.

"It will only take a mere seccond," he said, running up stairs. He grabbed a leash and Chanyeol crossed his arms and pouted, Sehun chuckling at him.

"Your going to be a puppy, and until we get inside the park your expected to wear a leash." Chanyeol rolled his eyes and allowed Sehun to put the leash around him.

"Can I at least say hi to Baekhyun?" He asked and Sehun nodded. They both ran downstairs.

"Oh hey Chanyeol," Baekhyun waved, smiling at the hybrid. In return, Chanyeol waved his hand and smiled.

"Good morning hyung," he said with glee as switched back to a tiny puppy.

"To the park!" Called Sehun dramatically as the three exited the house and started to walk. They entered the gate to the green grass haven and Chanyeol dropped his tail for the site was so beautiful that he couldn't describe it. The meadow alive with all the colors of the rainbow, the bees and the birds singning in perfect harmony, the soft pitter patter of the waterfall that tied everything together. "Chanyeol," Sehun said, tugging on the leash. Chanyeol followed them to a nice, big, empty spot and Sehun unleashed him.

"Frisbee or tennis ball?" Baekhyun asked, holding one in each hand. Chanyeol jumped to the left side of Baekhyun. "Tennis ball it is," he smiled, putting away the frisbee. He threw the ball over to Sehun and he threw it so Chanyeol could chase it. Back and forth the ball was thrown until noon, when Sehun and Baekhyun sat down underneath a shaded tree.

"Chanyeol, you can change back now," Sehun said, Chanyeol doing so. He sat down next to Sehun and took his hand in his own. Sehun whispered the words "I love you, puppy" into Chanyeol's ear, Chanyeol smiling at this.

"So anywho, is there anything else we can do today?" Baekhyun asked.

"Not really, besides, I work tomorrow." Sehun shrugged.

"But Sehun, what will I do without you?" Sehun smiled as he cupped Chanyeols cheek into his hand.

"You'll stay with Baekhyun," He smiled, Baekhyun smiling as well.

"We'll have fun, trust me," he winked.

-Later that evening-

The three walked back home. They smiled at one another. "Getting froyo was a good idea Baekhyun," Sehun said, taking Chanyeol's hand in his own. "I'll drop him off about 8-8:30ish, okay?" Baekhyun nodded and they each entered their homes. Chanyeol yawned as they entered the house, Sehun smiling at this.

-

"Tired?" He asked as he sat down on the couch, smiling at Chanyeol. He nodded and yawned once more, turning back into a lovable puppy. Sehun smiled. Holding onto to Chanyeol he brought him upstairs and laid him on the bed. The pup readjusted himself as Sehun sighed at the cuteness. "Goodnight my Chanchan," He whispered, kissing his furry forehead as he turned off the lights.

Another day gone, another day begins.