8 💍1/2

Chanyeol woke up and yawned, turning back into human. Sehun walked into the bedroom already dressed. He hugged Chanyeol thpen looked into his eyes, ones that comforted Sehun.

"Baekhyun is waiting for you and I gotta be at work very soon," he said getting off the bed. Chanyeol nodded and hopped off the bed. Like promised, Sehun walked Chanyeol over to Baekhyun's home. "I'll be home at 4, so drop him off at 6, got that?"

"6, got it," Baekhyun nodded, taking Chanyeol into his home, waving to Sehun, then shutting the door.

"So I was thinking..."

-

Sehun sighed in relief knowing that his little puppy was safe with Baekhyun, and started to walk down the street. He entered the building with the black label saying A&A Fasion Planet. When walking in, he put on his hat along with his uniform and waved to Min-seok, who was already busy at work. Sehun walked up to him the moment he was free.

"Hyung!" Sehun called, bowing then smiling. Min-seok bowed and smiled back.

"Hello, how goes it?" He asked, Sehun bursting to tell him.

"So I find this puppy who can change into a human boy with cute hair and he's around our age and I really like him and ugh-" Sehun could feel his heart being rattled as he spoke of Chanyeol and Min-seok laughed at this.

"Wow..."

"Ya, wow. Oh hey, hyung? Why did Suho need you the other day?" Sehun asked, Min-seok smiling.

"I was promoted. Instead of working behind the counter I design clothes as well as stock the shelves with you."

"Thats great! I could use a few more hands around here." The two had gotten to work and the day became slow.

-

Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol by the arm and dragged him out of the house. Together they walked to the place Baekhyun had in mind. It was a far walk but it was worth it. Chanyeol's eyes became wide as they came up to the fair, all the colors of the rides stunning to him. Baekhyun smiled at his expression and purchased two tickets. Together, they walked into the fair.

"Where do you want to go first?" Baekhyun asked but no words came out of Chanyeol. Baekhyun smiled.

-

Sehun moaned as he banged his head against the wall. "Be patient," Min-seok said as he sketched designs onto a piece of chart paper.

"But what if he's bored?"

"Are you realky this obsessed over your hybrid friend? Geez, if I didn't know any better I would say you two were married." Min-seok laughed at his own joke and Sehun became red. "Oh..."

"Look, it's just plans. There's no way to garentee that... Look, I just can't wait for it to be 3."

"Oh lighten up. It's 1, so just wait okay? If you love him then be patient." Sehun frowned but as the next person came through the door he put on a fake smile and began to welcome them.

-

After a long day at the fair, eating food and riding rides, Baekhyun took Chanyeol home. Chanyeol was exhausted from the long day but Baekhyun couldn't tell because of how cute the puppy looked. They skipped home rather fast because it was almost 4 and Baekhyun didn't want him to know Sehun was coming home. They scurried into the house and put away the prizes they had gotten from the fair. Chanyeol plopped onto the couch afterwards, Baekhyun smiling at this.

"When does Sehun get home?" Chanyeol asked eagerly.

"Soon."