Bang Chan- Stormy Night

It was a cold Saturday night and it was raining. More to that there were thunders and lightning's which scares you so much. You were on the phone talking to your Boyfriend Chan.

"Aww. Please come home Chanie~ I'm scared."

"Sorry Baby I don't think I can go home tonight." You pouted even though you know he can't see you.

"I need to go the manager called me. Love you, Bye." And the line went off.

You were alone in hour house since your Boyfriend Chan was at the company and will not be able to go home.

You hid under the blanket when you heard the thunder ever since you were little you were already scared of these stuffs, you took your phone and was about to dial Chan but your phone was low bat, sighing you were about to take your charger when the lights suddenly went off.

You went under your blanket and wished Chan was home, not a minute later you heard your front door open which scarred you a bit, Chan isn't going home today so you thought it was a murderer or a thief.

You just cried under your blankets, but then your door suddenly open which made you more scared and you started to sob.

"Chan." You whispered while you shut your eyes closed.

You felt someone remove the blanket from you and you kept your eyes shut. Someone suddenly hugs you and you feel warm you open your eyes and see Chan hugging you tightly. You sobbed.

"Cha—Chanie." I hugged him tightly.

"Shhh.It's okay (Y/N) I'm here don't be scared." Chan comforted you; he knows how scared you are from lighting and thunders.

"I—I was so sca—red." You buried your face in Chan's chest.

"Don't be ok; I'm sorry I left you." He patted your back.

You buried your face deeper to his chest. Knowing that his already here made you calm down, you felt safe whenever he hugs you.

He made you look at him and you saw his face full of concern, he wiped your tears away and kissed you on the forehead. You can still hear the rain and thunders but you felt safe in his arms.

You somehow managed to smile at him and slept.

You woke up with Chan still hugging you. You smiled at the sight. You manage to kiss him on the nose which made him smile.

"Are you okay now?" He asked you now awake.

"Mmm." You hummed in repose. "Thank you Chanie~ I love you." you pecked his lips. Which caused him to smirk.

"I love you too." And he hovered over you and kissed you passionately.

" And he hovered over you and kissed you passionately

A/N: Hi guys welcome to my first ever Imagine. Shitty, I know. Sorry you think it's boring the next ones will be better promise... Thank you for the reads and do you mind pushing the vote button over their it means a lot Thank you *Hugs*...

Sincerely-Ash