Kidnapped- Chan

"Yeah, I'm on my way home." you told your boyfriend Chan whom you were talking with on the phone.

"How many times did I tell you not to walk home at night, you know it's not safe." Chan, lectured you again on how, dangerous it is to walk alone at night. 

"Jagi, I'm fine I could already see the house from where I am." You protested.

"This is the last time I'm warning you next time, I will know you walked going home, I'm gonna-" You cut him off.

"Okay okay okay, I won't do it again." You said cutely, you heard him sigh with means you win again, haha. "Chan? Did you leave the lights open before you left?" you asked wondering why the lights at your living room were open.

"No, I didn't why?" he said, by the tone of his voice even he is confused.

"The lights at the living room are on maybe I left it, Goodnight jagi see you tomorrow I love you." 

"Goodnight, jagi sleepwell make sure to lock the doors be safe, don't for get to dream of me mwuah! I love youuuuuuuuu soooo muchhhh."He said which made your cheeks flush red he never fails to make you smile. 

"Okay I'm gonna--" you felt someone cover your mouth with cloth which made you panic and drop the phone.

"(Y/N)? Jagi? Are you there?!" you heard Chan shout, from the phone in a distance. The person kept the cloth in your mouth which made you feel dizzy with the smell. You tried to pry him off but he held both of your wrists tightly.  You whimpered, he removed the cloth of your mouth and you had the chance, you screamed.

"Chan! Help me!" you cried, you were terrified on what might happen. The guy caught you again and punched you in the stomach you felt dizzy and fell on the floor, you lost all your energy.

"Oh sh*t! (Y/N)! You let her go! F*ck who are you?! Don't you lay a single finger on her you hear me!!! (Y/N) I'm coming ?Jagi" you heard him shout. 

"Miss me (Y/N)?" the guy asked, you can't see his face cause your vision was already blurry. "You'll be mine, only mine." was the last thing you heard before it went black.

--------------

Hey guys longggg time no update, so what do you think who is this mystery guy if you want the part 2 plsss like and comment here. Thank you. xoxo Ash...