Kidnapped- Chan part 2

(Chan's P.O.V)

Sh*t! It's him again, I can't believe he came back after what he did, I'll make him sure he pays for this. 

(Y/N P.O.V)

You slowly woke up with a bad head ace, what the sh*t-- I was kidnapped you shouted in your head.You sat up and saw that you ware in a room, not like in those movies with scary looking dirty ugly places where you were was decent it was a simple room-- why am I even describing were I am I'm f*cking kidnapped! You tried to remove the ropes which was tied tightly around your wrists and ankle. Which sting and would surely leave a bruise, You tried to get off the bed but ended up falling.

"Ouch!" you exclaimed, your face on the floor I guess that wasn't a good Idea you thought.

"Hey! Baby are you okay?" You heard someone from behind you say, turning around you look at him in horror. He had a huge grin on his face that makes you want to punch him strait in his guts. 

"Jasper." you whispered shout, you started to remember all the things he did to you at the past.

(Flashback)

"(Y/N) here's the materials we will need for the project. I'll come by tomorrow to help you with it." your Project partner Micheal said giving you a bag of stuffs.

"Thanks Mikey(pronounced as Mykey/Mayky)" You hug him and bid goodbye. You walked back to your apartment to see your boyfriend James on the couch with a mad expression on his face.

"Baby what's wrong?" you asked putting the bag on the floor, you got startled when he suddenly grab your collar his eyes blazing with anger. You got scared because of his actions. "Ja-James, your hurting me." you said, your voice cracking at the end. He didn't listen and he held your collar pulling you up.

"Are you f*cking cheating on me?!" he screamed at your face, pure anger was evident on his voice. You were already trembling with fear, He was never like this before.

"Why would I do that?" you asked tearing up. He slapped you hard making you fall on the floor you started sobbing getting more scared on the way he is acting. You could taste rust on the side of your lips.

"Don't f*ck with me, you've been hanging out with boys?! I just saw you earlier! Don't f*cking lie to me!" he screamed at you and pulled on your hair hard. Making you whimper in pain.

"James! Ple--please sto--stop!" You sobbed loudly all you could feel was pain. He pulled your hair back more. 

"Your mine! Only mine! You can't be with anyone else except me! I own you!" he shouted and pulled you to your room. He threw you on the bed, and locked the door. He had an evil grin on his face, you knew he was up to something bad. "I'll will make you mine." He said and took of his shirt and pants leaving him wearing just boxers.

"Help! Please! Someone!" you cried for help your tried to run to the door but he caught your arm and pulled you back.

"Don't you dare f*cking move, or I'll kill you." he whispered in your ear, it gave you chills you tried to escape but he was to strong. "I told you not to move or f*cking escape your mine!" he punched your stomach making you cough and fell you felt weak you felt him carry you and place you on the bed.

"Please James let's talk this out, please don't do this." You begged, crying you know what he'll do and there's no more point of escaping. 

"Your mine, only mine." you whispered and started kissing you roughly of course you didn't kiss back. You earned a slap. "Kiss back or I'll make you feel pain again and again." he warned you had no choice. He started kissing you again and this time you kissed back unwillingly. He ripped your shirt off and now you were just in your bra's, you stopped kissing him and cried more.

"Stop James, please." You tried to stop him but he still wouldn't listen. He started kissing your neck and touch your breasts. You tried to push him off but it was no use anymore you were too weak. He unbuttoned your pants and took them off along with your under ware now you were completely naked. In front of him. He sensually touched me making me cry even more.

"Please someone help me." you whispered. He took of his boxers and kissed you more, not a second later you heard a knock on the front door.

"(Y/N)? Anyone home?" you heard someone from outside.

"Help! Please! HELP!" you screamed as loud as you could. You heard the front door burst open now his knocking on the door of the room. "Help please!" you shouted but then James put a hand on your mouth to prevent you from shouting.

"Hey! You let her go!" you heard the voice outside. He was banging on the door.

"She's mine only mine no one can take her from me you hear that!" James shouted at the guy from outside. He positioned himself ready to enter you. When the door burst open and you saw the guy punched James off you. You threw a lot of punches until James was unconscious.  

You cried at both joy and relief, you didn't expect that someone could still save you from him. You hugged you knees and cried, you felt someone sit beside you and cover you with a blanket, you even forgot you were naked. Which make you flush red in embarrassment.

"Hey (Y/N) are you okay? Are you hurt do I need to bring you to the hospital tell me." he guy said you look at him and hugged him quickly when you saw who it was. 

"Chan! Thank you, I do--don't kno--know what could've ha-happen to me if it wasn't for you." you cried you felt him hug you back. Chan was your childhood best friend until now, and this was the second time he saved you from danger.

"Shhhh. It's okay now I'm here I won't let him touch you again, I will protect you from him and from anyone." he hugged you tighter. You stayed in that position until you got tired and fell asleep. You woke up in Chan's bed now with clothes you saw him sleeping on the couch in his room. Chan woke up and told you the story that James has mental disorder and was brought to a mental institute. But ever since then that nightmare was hunting you specially now that his back.

(end of flashback)

(Y/N's P.O.V)

You teared up remembering the things he did to you before and you were scared. "Chan! Please help me!!!" You screamed, with this you earned a slap from him.

"Still haven't learned huh? This time I'll make sure your mine." He said and started to strip off his and your clothes you tried to fight back but you only got slaps and punches in return. He threw you on the bed, and was going to enter you when the door burst open and you saw Chan, which made you cry more. 

"You F*cking B*stard, how could you hurt the girl I love!!!!" He screamed and kept throwing punches on James. It was all like de Ja vu. He tied James who was passed out on the floor with bruises and blood on his face.

"Jagi!" Chan ran and hugged me."I'm sooo sorry, I told you I will protect you but I didn't I let him hurt you again, I'm so sorry this happened." He hugged you tighter. You felt instantly safe in his arms.

"Chan It's not your fault okay, thank you again for saving me my hero." You hugged him back. "I love you" you whispered.

"I love you too Jagi." he reply hugging you more

_______________________
Hope you enjoyed, and see you when I get to have more ideas. Soon, hahaha thanks for the 1k+ reads I didn't expect people would actually read this I'm so happy. Peace out-Ash