Locked- Felix

A/N: Sorry for the late update, The storm Umpong/Mangkhut caused a lot of destruction at our place including the signal here anyways this is dedicated to all Felix stans and of course to the people reading this hahaha xoxo. Your name here is Ivanna Smith as requested by my Friend. 

-----------------------------------

(Ivanna's P.O.V)

"Yup, I'll see you later. Bye Woojin." I waved at my friend who was going home since I still have classes I was left behind at school. Going to my class, I accidentally bumped someone making me fall. The guy just walked pass me oh f*ck this is just great, I got wet with juice and I didn't bring any other clothes for me to change. Some people who saw were laughing. I sighed and stood up and went to the girls bathroom. 

"Just Great!" I whispered shout looking at myself in the mirror. I can't do anything about this so I might just stay like this till my last class. I walked to my next class people giving me weird look some were laughing and some are others are whispering.

"VanNoona!" someone ran to me looking up it was my other friend Jeongin. "Where have you--oh what happened?" he asked.

"Felix Happened." yup Felix was the guy who bumped me.

"Why don't you change?" he asked.

"I didn't bring extra clothes so..." I said and shrugged.

"I have some in my locker, I'll let you borrow mine Noona." he smiled widely and went to his locker which was just near from where we were standing. I followed him. "Here, it might be a little big on you hehe, you need to gain weight your too thin." e laughed.

"I.N you little--"

"Bye Noona, I'll be late for my next class catch you later." he cut me off running away. I sighed and went to the girls bathroom, I changed my self with the white shirt and jogging pants I.N gave me. It was a bit big considering my small figure. I tied my hair into a messy bun before going to my next class. 

"Miss Smith care to explain why your late?" my prof asked.

"I got spilled with juice so I went to change sorry sir." I bowed my head.

"Okay, please take your seat." he gave me a look. I quickly went back to my seat.

Skip after the long boring class.

"Okay class dismissed." our Prof announced as I was about to go outside. Sir called me back in.

"Yes Sir?"

"Can you please take these to the stock room at the old building? I really need to bring these to the admin already." he said referring to the files he was carrying.

"Sure." I took a box of unidentified things and proceeded to go to the old building behind this current school building. 

"Finally!" I sighed and put down the box at the store room. It was pretty dark already since this building is unused the lights are broken so yeah it's a bit dark. As I was heading out to the door it suddenly slammed shut. 

"Oh Sh*t!" I ran to the door and tried to pull it but it was locked, oh geez.

"Help! Anyone? Please Help!" I banged on the door while shouting. It was no use no one goes here, except the guards but only in the morning........ I heard a sound "Who--who's there?" I was scared it was getting darker and darker. I left my phone in my bag at the class. I walked away from the door and started to explore the room for there might be another way out.

"This is hopeless!" I screamed, I was already nigh time and I'm still locked in this room. I sobbed. "Please help." I whispered. I sat down and started crying, I was afraid of the dark since I was a kid. I started to have a panic attack. I couldn't breath. "He--help m-m-me." I chocked out. My vision started to blur.

"Oh F*ck Ivanna what's happening?" I heard a voice say. "Hey hey calm down look at me and breath in breath out." he instructed me, I followed him and my breathing started to comeback. "Are you fine now?" he asked. I hugged him in response.

"Thank you Felix, I don't know what could've happened to me if it wasn't for you." I sobbed crying in his arms. I didn't care anymore if he's my bully. I felt him hug back.

"Shhhh, Stop crying Van I'm here. I'm sorry." He said. I nodded my head.

"Are we going to get out of here? I'm scared." I whispered.

"Don't be scared, will get out of here. Just sleep for now." he messed your hair. I nodded and yawn, he pulled me to him and he rest my head on his chest making me fall asleep. 

I woke up in a different room it wasn't familiar. I sat up and saw Felix asleep on the sofa chair this must be he's apartment or dorm or house.

"Your awake." you heard him say, as he sit up.

"Yes, thank you." you smiled.

"Well umm Ivanna I hope you forgive me for bullying you and I hope we can be friends."he shyly looked at me.

"Your forgiven."

"Really thank you." he hugged my lifting me up from the bed. "Also I like you." he whispered making me blush. "Can I court you?" he put me down and scratch his nape. I nodded and hugged him, I did have a crush on him but he bullied me before so I didn't say anything but knowing now I'm so happy. "I promise to be always by your side and protect you from harm. Love you." he hugged me again lifting me up.

"Love me too." I joked.

"You seriously need to gain weight like Jeongin said your so thin." he said laughing. I just pouted at him. "The Prettiest Girl I met in my life though." he smiled making me blush...

__________________________

A/N: sorry again for the late update. The storm here was super scaryyyyy and it even killed my cat. Well I'll try and update again soon. Now that our Wifi is back thank you for 1k+ reads and 100+votes guys Mwuah. Saranghae annyeong....