Hyunjin- Truth or Dare

You were with your groups of friends which composed of Chan, Woojin, Lee know ,Changbin, Hyunjin, Han, Felix, Seungmin and I.N or Stray kids for short, you still wonder until now why they call themselves stray kids but anyways. You guys were sitting in the living room of their dorm playing truth or dare.

"My turn." You said and spin the bottle and it landed on Chan.

"Truth or Dare." You asked.

"Dare." He replied, since it was Felix who was in front of him meaning he has to give the dare.

"I dare you to hug (Y/N) for 60 seconds." He smirked, and the others gave each other a glance like they talk with their eyes except for one Hyunjin for exact he looks like he was ready to kill.

"Easy!" Chan said and hugged you since he was beside you he put both his hands around your waist and pulled you closer to him. The others are squealing except for you know who. After Chan's dare the bottle Landed on Lee Know and Changbin will be the one giving the dare or question.

"Dare." He said laughing, seriously what are these guys up to? You just shrugged away the toughts.

"I dare you to carry (Y/N) bridal style, like when a couple enters their new house." He smirked, uumm this is getting weirder.

"Give a hard one next time he snickered and suddenly carried you up to the door he carry you bridal style to the house which made you laugh at their cheesiness all of them were cheering you couldn't care less though you are used to them being like this. As the both of you sat back you noticed Hyunjin, give glares to the others you thought it was cute, he then met his eyes with you and he immediately avoided your gaze and blushed. You just chuckled at his actions.

The game continued with the other guys always saying dare and including you in it and you just noticed that they are making Hyunjin jealous since he has a crush on you and you felt the same towards him but you didn't tell cause boys should to those, cliché.

The bottle was suddenly spun and landed on Hyunjin. The others cheered for finally it was his turn.

"Truth or dare?" I.N asked raising his eyebrows at him.

"Dare?" he said unsure.

Han whisper to him and he immediately blushed which made the others chuckle. You had no idea what they just talked about.

Hyunjin then stood up and walk to you he offered his hand and you took it not knowing what was happening. He stood in front of you, he was blushing looking on the ground he then took a deep breath and faced you.

"(Y/N) I—I like you." He said and blushed beet red, and you also blushed. "I liked you for a while now and I was wondering will you be my Girlfriend?" he asked. You were happy knowing that he also likes you since you also have a crush on him. But you were out of words so you just nodded. "Is that a yes?" he looked hopeful that it was what he really think.

"Of course Jinnie. I like you too." You said just enough for him to hear. He suddenly hugged you tight.

Making the others scream and cheer, you even forgot they were here.You bet the guys planned this for him to get jealous and all they are really great friends. You saw Woojin winked at you and you just chuckled.

"I love you." He whispered in your ear which sent goose bumps all over you his voice was so soothing and calming.

"Love you too." You replied and hugged him back.