Seungmin- Phone

Seungmin- Phone  

"Jagiya." You hug Seungmin who was playing on his phone, he just replied with a hum. You pouted more. "Jagi, let's do something I'm bored beside today is your day off can't we bond at least?" you asked he still didn't even look at you so you sighed and stood up.

"Where are you going?" he asked, you didn't bother answering him and went to your shared room and changed. You went out and he was still looking on his phone. You glared at him and opened the door.

"Jagi, where are you going?" he asked now looking at you. You scoffed.

"Like you care."' You mumbled and turned away going out. But then you were pulled back in the house.

"Are you meeting someone else?" he asked his eyes looked angry.

"What?! Why would you think that?" You asked angry, you would never cheat on him.

"Oh really then why aren't you answering me when I'm asking you?! Are you going out cheating on me?!" he shouted at you making you step back. You were scared since he never shouts at you like that. Tears started to form in your eyes, you ran outside.

"Me? Not answering you?! Cheating on you I should be the one asking that you were on your phone this whole time and you act like I don't exist!" You shouted back far from him. His expression softened. It started to rain.

"Jagi." he walked towards you, you backed away scared. "Look I'm sorry. Please don't be scared of me." He whispered now crying. "I'm sorry I acted like that, sorry for shouting at you, I can't stand it if you get scared of me." He was now in front of you. He hugged you tightly. You can smell his scent which made you calm, you hugged him back.

"I'm sorry too." You mumbled now both of you drenched wet in the rain.

"Let's go home." He piggy back ride you on your way, you smiled and hugged him tight from behind.

"I love you." You whispered in his ear.

"I love you too." He replied looking at you before pecking your lips.

**************************************

A/N: Guys sorry for the short chapter and not updating for the past two days? I was busy with helping at the campaign for election and stuff so I hope you understand. Anyways, I'll try to update sooner. Thank you for the 100+ reads:) I really appreciate it. Kamsa!!!
-Ash